[GRID 2019] Cockpit views to dark in night/rain conditions and often too bright at daytime

San Francisco Grand Prix Circuit in the Ferrari 365 GTB4 Competizione (Day).

Edit: This location is fantastic to drive during the day and didn't really need these pictures so I removed them. Sorry guys/gals.

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Removed pictures

@FlatOverCrest I think you are spamming this thread with unnecessary amount of screenshots, most of which are not even demonstrating the issue.

Edited by Leo Natan
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I posted pictures for all locations (Day) for consistency. The road reflection is only very slightly bright on the left of those pictures in San Francisco and is pretty great during the day which is why there are only two pictures. I wasn't trying to spam the page or upset anyone by posting the pictures. I was just trying to give as many examples from each location in hopes that things might be adjusted. I will go back through my posts and remove quite a few of the pictures.

52 minutes ago, lastbreath said:

Thay can think that usual picture is overbrighted and make it overtinted instead.

I agree with what you are saying and have removed those two pictures along with several from the other locations.

8 hours ago, lastbreath said:

OK, this is overbrighted

11-14-2019_2-36-01_PM-xxcpuflx.png

But what's wrong with this picture?

11-14-2019_8-34-57_PM-ipxvlcc0.png

I think the big point of this picture, is you can see how the window tinting makes the clouds Crystal clear, but the clouds blend into the sky without it.  This is a problem even when not in cockpit as well, just not quite as bad.

20191124214013_1.thumb.jpg.feef4ba14e5cd91df7d5863c89e36b80.jpg20191124214009_1.thumb.jpg.88637da36b4042c451d7c6203577ef4c.jpg

As you can see Brands Hatch cockpit light is  too much dark, I prefer a cockpit cam with the bonnet brightness like Crescent Valley

20191124215248_1.jpg

20191124215257_1.jpg

With Crescent Valley it's perfect.

Edited by KolysioN
add contents

None of the 2 is perfect. 1 too dark and the second way too bright. With the sun in front of the car you wont see anything.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:59 PM, xxCxxUxxRxxExx said:

This is still an issue after the latest update/patch. Might post pics later but just play the game enough QA team and you will see... 👍🏻

Can confirm, tried tweaking settings in and out of the game but can't get it right. (Cockpit view way too dark)

Edited by RipHawk

31 minutes ago, RipHawk said:

Can confirm, tried tweaking settings in and out of the game but can't get it right. (Cockpit view way too dark)

Too dark? Too bright over here! 😂

48CDF2CB-BD26-476A-960A-1C4260128A1C.jpeg

33D6480A-6541-4FB1-9272-9CDCB88E9869.jpeg

On 11/15/2019 at 4:40 AM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Thanks for the images and feedback, all - we're working on this now so keep 'em coming 🙂

@ChrisGrovesMCM Will you please provide a status update on the team's progress resolving the brightness issues for cockpit view? Thank you.

Edited by FlatOverCrest
  • Agree 2