[GRID 2019] Cockpit views too dark in night/rain conditions and often too bright at daytime

GRID is such a good game! I love playing it! It’s super slick and fun. But I will say that this problem with cockpit brightness still exists on some tracks. Could we have an update maybe on progress? Or at least you known it’s still there. I don’t want to sound pushy but it has been a while. Besides that, GRID is a solid game, loads of fun! Thank you for bringing GRID back to us. I hope it stays a long time with F1 and DiRT.

Yep would be nice to get an update on this issue but as you can see i get no answer. Maybe someone else could try his luck and tag the community manager idk.

@ChrisGrovesMCM I’m sure you’ve seen all these posts but I thought I would tag you anyway to help the community. And I’m sure your working on the problem. I at least hope. But again I’m not mad or anything it would just be nice to get fixed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Has this issue been resolved? I checked through patch notes and didn't see anything about it. I am not referring to the lighting of the actual car interior but of external brightness of the sky, sun reflections off the car interior, track reflections and lens flares while using cockpit view. I raced each track during the day with multiple cars and it still seems like extreme brightness in cockpit view is still an issue. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been resolved. Thank you.

Edited by FlatOverCrest

@CMTGK Could we please get an update on this? Is this something that is still being worked on or is this going to go unresolved? Thank you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 3:59 AM, FlatOverCrest said:

@CMTGK Could we please get an update on this? Is this something that is still being worked on or is this going to go unresolved? Thank you.

Just forget about it. It really is a shame how "New" Codemasters treats their customers that spend their free time to report issues.

Edited by Ak1504