Not shifting into gear

Not shifting into gear randomly.  

During shifts, the car does not shift into a gear during an up or downshift. Happens at random times quite often. I have the ultimate edition on PC on Steam.  Using Thrustmaster TX wheel with TH8 shifter, T3PA Pro pedals and TSS Sparco mod+ handbrake.

Hello Hoopie!

I have a similar issue. I think I know the cause, but no why this happened. 

I used Touring Cars and Tuners without any issue (Shifter + Clutch). Then I started driving the TC Aston Martin and noticed how I cannot shift unless I´m clutching.

I realized that if I miss the clutch, the gear won't change and I need to repeat making sure I press the clutch.

Problem is, you obviously don´t always use the clutch..... 

What I have done is changed the game to Shifter + No Clutch, but I still use it. Not the best, but the only solution I have found 😞

I have this issue too. Sometimes the game will let me shift gear, then other times it won't. I'm assuming this is an issue with the game and using multiple usb devices.

Hey all, thanks for reporting this - I'll be talking to the GRID team about it 🙂

For us to investigate further we'll need more details, such as those mentioned in the our pinned thread:

Thank you 🙂 

If I repeat the process, pressing the clutch, taking the shifter out of gear, pressing the clutch, engaging the shifter into gear again and releasing the clutch, it will eventually except that I have done this and go into gear. But this also isn’t always the case on the first try additionally.