DR2.0 Feedback on voices and localisation

Here's mine. French voices :

Codriver announcements are great. However, the comments at the end of stages, and the damage announcements suck bad. And the tone is completely out of context. Would love to be able to turn them in English until they're fixed.

Maybe ask our French YouTuber Franconen to redo them, he's very into the game and has a nice warm accent from southern France...

Haven't tried RX yet so I don't know if the voices are ok there...

Feel free to share yours

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

19 hours ago, KinmaJinti said:

However, the comments at the end of stages, and the damage announcements suck bad. And the tone is completely out of context. Would love to be able to turn them in English until they're fixed.

It's not much better in English... Now to steal my own quote from another thead

On 8/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, Malling said:

Me: Spins loads, crashes plenty, runs out of spare tyres halfway through the stage, rear bodywork is nonexistent, taken a disgustingly long time to finish the stage.

Phil: "That felt fast."

cqjck3gjf8h31.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

I think that sums up the ridiculousnes of these comments! Please record some more and make them actually representative of how the stage went or give us the option to remove them.

• Haha 1

non je veux pas de franconen il fait du par coeur il n a pas été foutu de voir que des  virages 2 sont des épingles laisse le faire des vidéos sa sera mieux 

9 hours ago, Malling said:

It's not much better in English... Now to steal my own quote from another thead

yeah i love when that happens. Sometimes hes really funny though when he sounds super excited and happy because he can finally say "into finish". Its something about his voice.

Edited by somethingthing

Sometimes I get really mad after hearing Phil saying those in the end of a stage.