GRID 2019 NO FFB THRUSTMASTER WHEELS

Good afternoon, Rodrigo is my name, I want to tell you to see if they get an update solving the following problem.
Grid 2019, Xbox one: the flyers in general do not have practically anything feedback, even taking the game values to the maximum: 150, I tested it on pc and there if the flyers work perfectly, but in xbox one almost nothing works the feedback, I clarify that my steering wheel is a native Thrustmaster Tx xw for xbox one, but I have many friends who have other Thrustmaster models including friends who have Logitech G920 and we all have the same thing, I hope they solve it soon since it is quite ugly to drive without what the floor conveys you at the wheel, thanks.

• Sad 1

ive got the same problem . same wheel

wheel feels light with litle feedback . terrible.

Likewise here, Thrustmaster TX. FFB is very light, suspension feeling is almost non-existent.

I’m certain this will get a patch ASAP (at least I hope this the case).

• Sad 1

ive setup everything to 150 and still not the right feeling . suspension most.

i was looking forward to this game. but now i think its a waste of money.

thrustmaster ts-xw 

xbox one X

Same problem here.  Thrustmaster TS-XW on xbox one x.  FFB is so light it barely feels like it's there.  Really hoping for a fix.

Hey all - just finished logging this topic in my feedback report: lack of FFB on Thrustmaster wheels for Xbox. We'll see what we can do to investigate and potentially resolve 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 4

3 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey all - just finished logging this topic in my feedback report: lack of FFB on Thrustmaster wheels for Xbox. We'll see what we can do to investigate and potentially resolve 🙂

Thanks

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Buckwilder said:

Likewise here, Thrustmaster TX. FFB is very light, suspension feeling is almost non-existent.

I’m certain this will get a patch ASAP (at least I hope this the case).

Agreed, autosport has more feedback

Same problem here ... and TM SIM HUB wont work. With TH8A Shifter and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod +

That's the reason why I never buy Codemaster racing game the first release day, there is always something wrong with steering wheel and I am so tired of that. After you pay 80-90 Euros for the game yon can't play hoping that a patch arrive soon. I don't like that.

I have an xbox one X, t3pa pedals and TX wheel and th8a shifter...I've managed to bind buttons and calibrate my wheel then imagine my horror when going to play this expensive game I get absolutely no ffb in my wheel, codemasters please stop releasing half completed games or if you do at least make sure the fundamentals work, we pay a lot of money for our periphials and the only thing I can do is play it by controller which is unacceptable, I hope this is fixed SOON as I've been waiting for this game only to be deflated by yet another codemasters flaw.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:46 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Just FYI this issue is also on controller Chris, no feedback on the triggers at all and the the steering is floaty/drifty, wheel doesn't recentre 100% after input and will continue to turn. 

10 hours ago, GhaziMotorsport said:

Hi All,

I have also a problem with WRC8. I bought the game online about 3 weeks ago for the PS4. And I still couldn't play the game. I have a Thrustmaster T300 racing wheel and the wheel feels very light. But the biggest problem I have is that my wheel just keep turning to the right when I have a drift to the right. It's like when I drift to the right it's seems like I hit a rock with the wheel. It's really annoying because it's not drivable and I payed a lot of money for it. 
I'm also tested it on all my racing games and it's only appears on WRC8. How can we fix this problem. Does somebody else have the same issue? 

After that the game keep on crashing and freezing when the games is loading.

I hope Codemasters can come with a solution.... 

WRC8 is not a game by Codemasters. Even if it was - why are you posting in the Grid Technical Assistance page?!?

Edited by Buckwilder

On 10/14/2019 at 11:46 AM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM

Any headway/feedback from the handling team on this - and/or FFB fix’s on the whole (for all supported peripherals)?

just sell my copy to seconde hand its taking to much time. i take my 20 euro loss. for me,  its the last time i did buy an first day release codemasters title.

i did not with f1 2019. and not with dirt rally 2.0 . because of the previos problems with early release bugs.

unfortunaly i was stupid enough to think. they got it this time right.

also im a liltle suspicious because the early acces youtubers couldnt of didnt want test the game with a wheel on console??

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Buckwilder said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM

Any headway/feedback from the handling team on this - and/or FFB fix’s on the whole (for all supported peripherals)?

Checking in with the team today to get a progress report on many topics, including this one 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Bonjour à tous. même problème, j'ai un ts xw racer, sur Xbox one x aucun retour de force. Le ffb est quasiment inexistant, ce qui rend le jeu complètement absurde pour un style de conduite arcade .aucun plaisir à conduire au volant ni aucune sensation. Vraiment dommage de jouer à la manette de possède un volant haut de gamme. Mettez-vous vite en ordre pour pouvoir jouer avec un volant aussi longtemps que vous le souhaitez. Fait le plus rapidement possible avant qu'on se lasse du jeu au volant.merci.

Edited by KURTYS
Ffb vide de sensations

Good morning everyone from Spain. I have the same problem, a tx racing wheel without FFB and it is a shame to see a game like this with the money that costs you can not play in conditions. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Is this going to get sorted out soon? Its very difficult to play without the feedback from the wheel

Moi ça fait plusieurs jours déjà que je n'y joue plus du tout , a cause de l'absence du Feedback 

• Agree 2

there is a patch update.

but still no ffb fix ive read?? 

what a joke

General

– Resolved multiple general text issues
– Fixed issue of screen cutting to black after selecting a vehicle from the relevant screen
– Volume of in-race commentary is now reduced at the startline
– Fixed several public PC crashes
– PC: cursors will now disappear when using a controller or wheel
– Fixed the ‘softlock’ state during the auto-save screen if players switch profile during Free Play

Multiplayer

– Quick Match: all players can now experience terminal damage in races
– Fixed issue in multiplayer for human players starting slower than AI drivers in Time Attack
– Private Match: fixed issue for informing a player that they are the new lobby host
– Fixed issue stopping more than 6 players being able to get into a Quick Match session
– Fixed issue where players can become desynced from each other
– Resolved issue of crashes when players quit out of Spectate after re-joining a session
– Fixed issues causing crashes when finishing a Multiplayer event

Gameplay

– Fixed issue of race not starting if rolling start is enabled and the player has entered into a Hot Lap Qualifying session beforehand
– Fixed the ‘out of world’ issue on the Okutama Sprint routes
– Flashback: cars will no longer veer left or right immediately after using a Flashback following a collision
– Fixed flickering during gameplay with ultra-settings and 4K display
– Fixed Flashback issue altering a player’s fastest lap time
– Fixed Accolades issue where you could only complete certain Milestones in a single race

1 hour ago, flessieben said:

there is a patch update.

but still no ffb fix ive read?? 

what a joke

General

– Resolved multiple general text issues
– Fixed issue of screen cutting to black after selecting a vehicle from the relevant screen
– Volume of in-race commentary is now reduced at the startline
– Fixed several public PC crashes
– PC: cursors will now disappear when using a controller or wheel
– Fixed the ‘softlock’ state during the auto-save screen if players switch profile during Free Play

Multiplayer

– Quick Match: all players can now experience terminal damage in races
– Fixed issue in multiplayer for human players starting slower than AI drivers in Time Attack
– Private Match: fixed issue for informing a player that they are the new lobby host
– Fixed issue stopping more than 6 players being able to get into a Quick Match session
– Fixed issue where players can become desynced from each other
– Resolved issue of crashes when players quit out of Spectate after re-joining a session
– Fixed issues causing crashes when finishing a Multiplayer event

Gameplay

– Fixed issue of race not starting if rolling start is enabled and the player has entered into a Hot Lap Qualifying session beforehand
– Fixed the ‘out of world’ issue on the Okutama Sprint routes
– Flashback: cars will no longer veer left or right immediately after using a Flashback following a collision
– Fixed flickering during gameplay with ultra-settings and 4K display
– Fixed Flashback issue altering a player’s fastest lap time
– Fixed Accolades issue where you could only complete certain Milestones in a single race

1 minute ago, granroma said:

funny, not only did not fix the ffb but those who have xbox one x does not start the game after the update, refund

I just read on Codemaster blob that is ready patch 1.1 but there is nothing about the wheel feedback issue. Dear Codemaster, to fix feedback on thrustmaster wheel MUST BE A PRIORITY  because players have paid a lot of money to buy GRID and you have to think about. Thank's customers codemasters exist, never forget that. Thank you!

• Like 1