GRID 2019 NO FFB THRUSTMASTER WHEELS

The masters of ffb on dirt come away with no ffb on grid is beyond comprehension so to cut to the chase is it going to be fixed soon 👀as ie breaking a good game 😬

Would like to know as well. Seems CM has gone radio silent on this topic! I am no longer playing sadly, FFB is just to unbearable.

• Agree 1

Can we confirm that this is only happening on Xbox? On PC with T300, everything feels fine and my hands get tired in an hour due to the strength of the FFB 🙂

• Confused 1

It's a shame this is happening, because my FFB on the Thrustmaster TMX on the xbox is fine and quite strong.  Hope it gets sorted out.

Edited by Kaylos29

52 minutes ago, Kaylos29 said:

It's a shame this is happening, because my FFB on the Thrustmaster TMX on the xbox is fine and quite strong.  Hope it gets sorted out.

do you mean also on grid 2019. or strong in general.

ive got both ts-xw and tmx

3 minutes ago, flessieben said:

do you mean also on grid 2019. or strong in general.

ive got both ts-xw and tmx

Well, my expectations for FFB might not be high coming from Forza.  But it's definitely strong enough on Grid 2019.  Not overpowering so, and I've found it quite intuitive to read the car.  I also have soft lock on, so as it gets really string, it will suddenly go weak as the car understeers.  It doesn't go from too weak to wanting to rip the wheel out of my hands like Forza, and I don't have to spends hours upon hours adjusting it to get it right only to find that setting doesn't work on another car.  

Try your TMX and see how it feels.  It's what I'm using and it seems to work fine.  It's the lower end wheel, but maybe the problem is some sort of communication problem with the higher end wheel.  I'm on the base XBox One, though I'm not sure that would make a difference.

57 minutes ago, Kaylos29 said:

Well, my expectations for FFB might not be high coming from Forza.  But it's definitely strong enough on Grid 2019.  Not overpowering so, and I've found it quite intuitive to read the car.  I also have soft lock on, so as it gets really string, it will suddenly go weak as the car understeers.  It doesn't go from too weak to wanting to rip the wheel out of my hands like Forza, and I don't have to spends hours upon hours adjusting it to get it right only to find that setting doesn't work on another car.  

Try your TMX and see how it feels.  It's what I'm using and it seems to work fine.  It's the lower end wheel, but maybe the problem is some sort of communication problem with the higher end wheel.  I'm on the base XBox One, though I'm not sure that would make a difference.

i did sell my copy after 2 weeks so unfortunaly i cant.

its a shame i didnt test it on the tmx because ive got two playseats with  two xbox one X and S running in my game room.,and never think about to try it on the other system.

well i will buy it again when its cheaper and al the bugs are fixed.

Hi everyone, I've sorted out the feedback issue with my Thrustmaster TMX, I just unplugged and replugged my steering wheel in and out while I put the game on pause, and it works now fine !!! Good luck everyone, It might work for you too  🤜🤛

Edited by VortexSteering

On 11/30/2019 at 9:55 PM, VortexSteering said:

Edited by VortexSteering
It's a double post

I like the Game. I'm enjoying Grid 2019, good racing and steering wheel feedback no bullcrap headbanging setting cars up, with infinite irritation and loss of loads of time to get them right, when one just wants to get racing, get in the game and play straight away. But I still do enjoy the more complicated games when I have more time to spend on them, and even then I do get irritated because it's a nightmare to get any vehicle settings even close to optimal, and I just think anyone is just lucky to get them right and be on top of the charts. 😒😂🤜🤛 

FFB is here so clean the cheese of the disk whack it in ur Xbox and burn rubber 🙂 . Well done codemasters as it is not a half baked for a version of FFB so to all that have sold the game 👀 buy it back to feel the wheel 👍

• Agree 1