GRID 2019 NO FFB THRUSTMASTER WHEELS

Tried this out again last night after reading a couple posts up about it working now.  I can confirm that it is definitely much better now.  My TS-XW now has weight to it and I can feel what's going on.  Adjustment sliders now actually work also.

and still no recognition / support / acknowledgement from anyone regarding my fanatec issue which is pretty much the opposite to this! It was fine before Season one and now they've broken it fixing other things. Thanks for the wonderful customer service..... 

After Season 1 update ffb on thrustmaster tx on xbox one x work very well. Thx cody! 

that's good @Pullblox at least they fixed one thing even if they broke mine!! I live in hope despite not a single official reply. What a waste of a decent game

Did anyone get any news on this. Picked up GRID for X Box X on Sunday as Project Cars 2 looks awful and has bugs. Forza 7 just doesn't...I dunno, feel right BUT one game I keep loving is Rally 2.0. This is 'cos it feels so good with my Logitech G920 and it feels like a good sim to me across the whole board, including menus and replays (i.e you can almost smell the petrol and rubber!). So, logic dictates GRID will tick all the boxes for my track based fix right? It's CM after all. I did my research and get that it's a bit arcadey (the voice overs and the fireworks make me cringe) - but the Mini Miglia races sell it to me on their own. HOWEVER - as per this topic, the FFB is appalling. Why when it's so good on Rally? It's such a pity as from what I can tell, if you stay away from the city circuits which frankly are just demolition derby, the racing could be really good. 

I also have a Thrustmaster TX with my XBox One and sometimes the force feedback works and sometimes there is none at all. If I exit the game and start it again it sometimes cures the problem but not always. It is rather frustrating.

Any new improvements to the FFB? I recently bought GRID 2019 and there's no FFB on my TMX PRO wheel on Xbox One X. Other games like Forza Motorsport, Assetto Corsa or Project Cars work fine. Even F1 2018 and DIRT 4 from Codemasters. Anybody from dev team bother to fix this? Kind of lame support if months after boot game still doesn't work well.