Sign in to follow this  

BUG: Gold accolades no unlockable eg. 250 Gear Changes

Platform: PC

Gamemode: Multiplayer and Career/Free Play

As the title says, it seems the Accolades are bugged

I unlocked the Silver 1 and 2 accolades for Gear Changes within the first few races of the game. I'm now 12 hours deep into G19 and haven't gotten the Gold accolade for Gear Changes. I'm absolutely positive I have well over 250 Gear Changes by now..

While we're at it, could you take a look at making the UI for accolades, banners and icons more intuitive? On a controller, you need to scroll through the unlockables and it takes a really long time. Also some information about date unlocked and why would be great..

Edited by mojoe_x
  • Like 2

Hello,

Thanks for this, but we'll need more information before we know if this is something we can address. Please check our guidelines and any more info that you can, and we'll endeavour to look into it. Thank you! 

Can confirm same issue on my end: Only the Silver 1 and 2 accolades for Gear Changes are unlocking. Others like drafting, overtakes, drifting are not progressing.

•          Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PC/Steam
  •          Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): Not shown (Launch version), Ultimate edition.
  •          Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): Career
  •          If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?: not applicable
  •         What happened in the lead-up to the problem? Remember: if a bug cannot be reproduced, it cannot be fixed: Silver 1 and 2 accolades for Gear Changes unlocked, others didn't.
  •          If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: No error message.
  •         Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.): Xbox 360 controller.
  •         Additional info: Linked Racenet account inside the game and disabled racecraft notifications in the settings (turned these back on later, no difference)

20191012202828_1.jpg

Edited by RipHawk
  • Like 1

Update: the team are now investigating the non-triggering of accolades across multiple platforms. Will bring you more news if and when I have it 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Update: the team are now investigating the non-triggering of accolades across multiple platforms. Will bring you more news if and when I have it 🙂

Thanks for the update, Chris!