DLC content removed from steam

i started the game up today and before it launched steam update came up, with a steam works update, i started the game to get an error saying missing DLC content cannot load save, save needs season 1 and 2, which i knew i had only other option was to create a new save file, so quit came out looked at the steam DLC item list to see season 1 and season 2 have been removed from the list all i have showing now is :

Grid DLC- Aston Martin

Grid Ultimate Edition Upgrade

Grid VIP pass 

I contacted steam and they said "Unfortunately Grid (2019) does not utilise steam to manage its items. you will need to contact their support team for any questions about items in that game."

so why has content been removed which i have paid for ? Grid Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes season 1 and 2 and were there yesterday ? ive put in 19 hours and achieved quite a bit in this game to have items stolen /removed with no information to why it has been done! 

a reply at least would be appreciated Colin. 

UPDATE :there is another option to remove content season 1 and 2 to continue with save and cars are still there just the content i was unable to view anyway but still strange it was removed from the DLC item list

Edited by colshycats

Hey!

I may be blind, but where did you buy the game from? If you bought it from an external site that just gave you keys for the game, you should've gotten two of them. Those who activated the Ultimate Edition key only had to also activate the Base game key when the game got released, so you should check if you redeemed both keys.

i got my key from CD keys and yes i got 2 codes and when i installed it it showed ALL the correct content in DLC item list,1109673341_susan_DLCnotinstalled.jpg.2989f3773881826d51b164526332b17d.jpg it now shows: VIP pass, Grid Ultimate Edition Upgrade and DLC- Aston Martin, these cannot be bought separately but the season 1 2 and 3 do not show anymore and were removed,

my friend still shows season 1 2 and 3 in her list but they now show as not uninstalled 

me.jpg

I pre ordered mine on Steam. Everything was there until Friday the 11th.

Grid.thumb.jpg.fdfd149b64eb4487c705144d0254040b.jpg

Then it changed to the above. I have a feeling something got messed up on the normal launch day that caused this.

Hello! Just chatted to the team about this one: 

It basically comes down to a listing error on Steam for the DLC/entitlements. We've asked the relevant parties to flick the switch and resolve this, so this should be fixed imminently 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Awesome Chris. All fixed now Thank you.

Edited by Bob422