Sign in to follow this  

Codies please answer this!

I would like an answer to this from Codemasters themselves or their staff, not normal members (no offence intended but I just want a straight answer and not an argument)

Codemasters, can you explain your logic in this?  I bought F1 2019 (physical PS4 edition) and as soon as I put the disc in, up popped a "Terms and Conditions" screen.  Now unlike most people I actually took the time to read this and after some thought I decided I wished to decline.  So I selected decline and it locked me out of the game  ..fair enough.  I then contacted the game seller (simplygames.com) and requested a refund because I cannot play the game.   They refused as I'd opened the box.  Well.... how can I see the t&c without putting the disc in?

Codemaster, WHY do you put "decline and agree" when decline is a non option???   Just tell me the point, why?  

I suggest that if you continue to add this to your games then perhaps give people the option of sending their game to you and you will refund them. 

Hey!

The copy you bought includes the EULA in the booklet saying that if you wish to disagree, you should return the game to the retailer unopened.

You can try contacting custservice@codemasters.com and see if they have something else to add.

What you bring up isn't a codemasters problem. It is Universally known that retailers will not refund merchandise not in original new condition pakaging, music cd's or game discs kind of like the break it you bought it rule..