Matchmaking problems ...

its impossible to find a session this evening on PC ( the search going on forever ) , same thing happened last night ๐Ÿ˜•

strange though that i played all the day without any problems ๐Ÿ˜•

i also notice there some text going on and off at the bottom of screen but the blurry effect on the screen make it so its not readable ( error or connection message ? )

• Agree 2

Xbox has also been having a similar problem since launch of the gamer.
Really hard to find any games, but not been able to get into any games today so far.

Edited by GazCBG
  • Agree 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:07 PM, GazCBG said:

Xbox has also been having a similar problem since launch of the gamer.
Really hard to find any games, but not been able to get into any games today so far.

Itโ€™s obviously the fact that you are not connected to XBL. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, according to the game that is. Tomfoolery it is - the best I can manage IF Iย get in to a game is 3-4 players. And then, a bunch of unwanted AI who mostly suck, but then one of them will destroy everyone and set utterly blazing lap times....so I Best everyone in the room, but am made to feel second best by WR setting AI. All while driving on my rig with wonky FFB.

Edited by Buckwilder

On โ€Ž10โ€Ž/โ€Ž12โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 9:26 PM, Derdak2rot said:

its impossible to find a session this evening on PC ( the search going on forever ) , same thing happened last night ๐Ÿ˜•

strange though that i played all the day without any problems ๐Ÿ˜•

i also notice there some text going on and off at the bottom of screen but the blurry effect on the screen make it so its not readable ( error or connection message ? )

Thanks for this - whilst we're looking into multiplayer and matchmaking topics right now, please follow our guidelines below to give us every chance of identifying and addressing issues. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Hey all - just finished talking to the team about multiplayer loading times and Quick Play performance. We're looking at ways to improve the system and increase the chances of successful matchmaking and fuller lobbies. It's a priority for us and I'll bring you news on progress if and when we have it. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey all - just finished talking to the team about multiplayer loading times and Quick Play performance. We're looking at ways to improve the system and increase the chances of successful matchmaking and fuller lobbies. It's a priority for us and I'll bring you news on progress if and when we have it. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks a lot for the update. Really happy to see that it's a priority for you guys.