Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Tracks

Classic Tracks  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Existence of classic tracks. Should they be brought back?

• YES!
    • No.

It's quite obvious. Ever since classic cars were introduced in 2013, classic tracks tagged along. However, they were removed for 3 years. Then classic cars were brought back in 2017... but not classic tracks. I think it's time we brought them back.

...unless you loathed them from the beginning...

Which I doubt anyone has.

The major difference that people seem to forget between Classic Tracks & Classic Cars is that Cars are very restricted in terms of their use in gameplay. You will barely see any league or lobby run Cars because they cannot be set to equal performance and are generally not as well liked as before. Tracks on the other hand are guaranteed to be used in every aspect of the game. Leagues can have custom seasons with classic tracks, career mode can have more interesting events in combination with classic cars and online in general is very likely to pick an unfamiliar/"new" track over one of the current calender that they drove a thousend times already when it comes to track votes in lobbies.

However you look at it, classic tracks are going to be great sellers and if they released even more in actual DLC's further down the road then it would make them even more money while keeping their daily player counts up. It is a win-win for both sides.

The should scan up all those dorman F1 circuits and utilize them in Multiplayer and Time Trial modes IMO.  Dormant tracks in India, Korea, Valencia and Turkey etc.  

4 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

The should scan up all those dorman F1 circuits and utilize them in Multiplayer and Time Trial modes IMO.  Dormant tracks in India, Korea and Turkey etc.  

Agree

Also Valencia track

The old hockenheim pre 2002 plus the current layout should they not race there next year should be on this list.

I'd like to add 2005 Indianapolis F1 GP and classic early 2000's Belgium Spa Francorchamps with the old bus stop section.

Classic tracks > Classic cars

Laserscanning all current circuits is equally as important.

3 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Classic tracks >> Classic cars

Please allow me to correct you