Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 error

Hi. 

I have an error in the F1 2019 game in the ps4. I cannot play online. I’m receiving an error code 1008:H since i bought this game.

kindly advice.

thank you

Hey!

This is on the wrong Technical Assistance forums (as these are meant for DiRT games), so I'm going to ping @Hoo and @PJTierney to see which one will win.
(Also Hoo would most likely know what that error is)

Read another thread about this, and it could be something with your internet settings. Could you check what your NAT type is? You can see it by testing your internet connection on your PS4 (which should be found from the PS4's settings tab) 

Hi @Ahmatto,

This error indicates an issue connecting to the game servers. Occasionally, we have brief periods of server maintenance where access is temporarily unavailable. If you are always receiving this error when booting the game then please try the following:

• Full reboot of your system (I don't know what platform you are running, but you will need to do a hard system reboot)
  • Reboot your router

If you are still having issues after rebooting then please let us know what platform you are running on and send us your online ID / gamertag (by direct message) and we will investigate further.

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi @Ahmatto,

This error indicates an issue connecting to the game servers. Occasionally, we have brief periods of server maintenance where access is temporarily unavailable. If you are always receiving this error when booting the game then please try the following:

• Full reboot of your system (I don't know what platform you are running, but you will need to do a hard system reboot)
  • Reboot your router

If you are still having issues after rebooting then please let us know what platform you are running on and send us your online ID / gamertag (by direct message) and we will investigate further.

Thanks.

He does say PS4 in the OP.

Hi guys,

I have a problem when I want to play with my friend, we got an error when he is connecting to leagues lobby in F1 2019. We are playing on ps4 and buyed the game buyed ps plus...please help me 

Thank you a good day!!!