Around the Globe - Trophy/Achievement problem

21 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

So there is now a progress tracker for this trophy? 

Sure is, the above screenshots of the newly added statistics page is how you track the mileage 🙂

Ok awesome, won’t feel so worried starting this game now, there was speculation of it being bugged, people spending way too much time grinding it, how long does this take now there’s a proper tracker

1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

Ok awesome, won’t feel so worried starting this game now, there was speculation of it being bugged, people spending way too much time grinding it, how long does this take now there’s a proper tracker

With tracker or not, you're looking at around 100 hours of pure grinding Indianapolis oval 99 laps. 

1 hour ago, Patricko said:

With tracker or not, you're looking at around 100 hours of pure grinding Indianapolis oval 99 laps. 

Exactly. Although if you complete the career mode, it will be around 60 - 70 hours at Indianapolis.

It's a long grind either way.

Thanks for letting know, I’m a trophy hunter so I’m used to grinding for the platinums, this will take time and be rather tedious but I’ve done worse, far worse lol

1 hour ago, RStylesGeleen said:

https://youtu.be/Ha8JM5F_bzM

maybe this is a method for people who doenst have the patience and time for this ridiculous dumb trophy

With this method it can take even 300 hours. I prefer installing remote play on your phone and just do laps whenever you can. 

Will take 300 - 400 hours as said so a long time, but at least you won't have to be there to do it all.