Sign in to follow this  

Grid 2019 - Questions I've got

Hi,

I bought the Grid Ultimate Edition. Overall I love this game and have now completed all of the events in the career mode, including all show down events and the Grid World Series tour. The career is really short in comparison to previous Grid games and hoping we get more content in the coming months and hopefully a career expansion of some sort.

I have a few questions below which I would like an answer to if possible:

Ultimate Edition - extra events

Does anyone know what the extra events are in the Ultimate Edition compared to the normal edition? Just from videos I've seen online I can't see any difference in the career event list. Not sure if I'm missing something as I read that the Ultimate Edition supposed to have double the number of events. Just wondering if the extra events will be 'free' DLC content added for Ultimate Edition players over the course of the next few months as when I downloaded the game from Xbox Live I noticed Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 and Season 4 was in the download queue. Does this mean the extra events will come in the form of extra seasons over the next few months?

Online Mutiplayer

I don't play online very often but was looking forward to online multiplayer in Grid 2019 as I really enjoyed playing online in the previous Grid games, especially the first Grid in 2008. The online mode in Grid 2019 is very weak and have noticed there are no achievements/trophies for any of the multiplayer modes which I think is really strange as all racing games I've played before have had achievements/trophies for online. Will there by additional modes being added to multiplayer in the future?

Overall I'm really enjoying Grid 2019 and I'm currently trying to get to driver level 99 (I'm currently at level 65) but just a little confused as to how to access the extra events.

1 hour ago, st3998 said:

Ultimate Edition - extra events

Hello! 

So the extra Career events for Ultimate Edition players will open up with each Season of post-launch content. As announced, each Season will include around 30 new Career events for Ultimate Edition players to take on, using the other new content that comes with the Season 

We're also hearing the feedback about multiplayer and I'm gathering the community's thoughts to bring to the team, to see what steps to take next. 

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Thanks for confirming about the extra events Chris that's great thanks.

Just to re-iterate, I really love the new Grid and the career is fantastic and looking forward to the extra events coming up in the next season.