Why left a mouse cursor on the middle of the screen?

I see all the times a mouse cursor int the absolute middle on the screen in Dirt Rally 2.0 which is an annoying feature!
I don't wanna use a mouse to navigate in the menu...

More annoying that mouse cursor is visible all the time driving on a stage so i have to touch my mouse to move the cursor to a corner
DR 1 did a better job on this

Please remove the mouse cursor or tell me a trick (even an .ini hack) to solve this annoying probleme. Thanks

• Agree 1

Because they removed a feature called "disable mouse UI" which is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy useful.

BTW, it's super annoying to me as well.

• Agree 1

At least with GRID it seems that you can just not touch the mouse, and it'll never appear in the first place.

...or maybe I just automatically move it to the side?

On 10/15/2019 at 8:16 PM, UP100 said:

At least with GRID it seems that you can just not touch the mouse, and it'll never appear in the first place.

...or maybe I just automatically move it to the side?

I attach my wheel and handbrake to the desk. When I pull the handbrake, the mouse shows(not every time though, but often enough to **** me off).

Moving the mouse to the side each time I play the game is annoying!

Since my last post GRID got an update so that the cursor will now disappear after a few seconds of gameplay or something like that.

Simple solution - put your mouse upside down when driving.

black-computer-mouse-connected-position-

Or use more creative way

2016-03-27-image-3.jpg

On 12/17/2019 at 11:40 AM, UP100 said:

Since my last post GRID got an update so that the cursor will now disappear after a few seconds of gameplay or something like that.

DiRT Rally 2.0 is the same, but I don't understand the thinking behind that design choice.  Every other game will hide the pointer instantly it detects a gamepad.  What is the purpose of waiting a few seconds? 

Speaking of waiting a few seconds, why when you start a race in this game does it wait a few seconds before showing the prompt to hold A for handbrake, before the countdown begins?  One second would be fine but it's like five or six and it grates with me every time.