There is so much missing ....

Hey 
For this ridiculous content, I paid 75 euros. 
That's a bad joke. 
Many problems have already been mentioned. 
I played the game for 8 hours and I do not feel like it anymore. 
It just lacks too much. 
I hope and pray that something will change.😇

Edited by ActiveTransXP
  • Agree 6

9 hours ago, ActiveTransXP said:

Hey 
For this ridiculous content, I paid 75 euros. 
That's a bad joke. 
Many problems have already been mentioned. 
I played the game for 8 hours and I do not feel like it anymore. 
It just lacks too much. 
I hope and pray that something will change.😇

yup there is , because they want to sell it as DLC

• Agree 2

It's like they ran out of steam midway through development and just decided to release what they had. Very odd.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, sahowiec said:

It's like they ran out of steam midway through development and just decided to release what they had. Very odd.

Nah. It's because they predetermined the dlc packs before announcing the game and left it out of the main game to sell it off as extra

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Nevertheless, this is not the English way of dealing with customer 🤔. I'm curious when the first patch appears.🤔

Edited by ActiveTransXP

3 hours ago, ActiveTransXP said:

Nevertheless, this is not the English way of dealing with customer 🤔. I'm curious when the first patch appears.🤔

don't have too much expectation on that, will be a patch not a miracle lol

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Pfei said:

CM ceased to be an English developer when Reliance bought a majority stake in 2011. And now that CM went public even less so. Look at the board of directors. Not one is a Brit. And the CEO comes from (gasp) Electronic Arts. 

And if you think buggy, unfinished, DLC-laden remasters are just a 2019 thingy, well you can expect microtransactions and subscriptions in the future as CodeRemasters goes all-in on games as a service:

The sad thing is, they're making millions despite all the hiccups lately. But without the F1 games I don't think they would be very healthy. 

Now this explains a lot. 

"...and player appetite appears to be strong."   yummy 🤦‍♂️

This is the problem. People not voting enough with their wallets. Still plenty of "I preorder because I trust and support Codies!" like they are a little indie studio of your friends. 🤦‍♂️ 
And keep buying more and more DLC like sheep, until we reach the point of them selling an alpha with 4 tracks at $100.

Edited by jesped
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ThatsJustFlukey said:

Micro transactions - The quickest and easiest way to make sure a game doesn't enter my library. 

Chris HATES Microtransactions, so there isn't any in Grid 2019;

I think its fair to say no one like them.  Its a massive negative for any game.  

Its good that he hates them. 

But this game is already half dead online, its only nearly a week old.  Just gonna take a quick minor edit to the way the quick match lobbies are set up to fix this problem.  AI = OFF. 

On the plus side,  The new NFS Heat game is out next month with a 16 player online.  That's 16 Human players online,  plus a load of AI cops and traffic cars so that should suit all the people on this forum who LOVE the AI.   

I just want a FUN online experience with my mates.  It seems Grid doesn't want to provide a place for online racing.   Just more of a simulation of how it went racing a full room of Brazilians on GAS and Grid 2.  CHAOS!

9 hours ago, Pfei said:

CM ceased to be an English developer when Reliance bought a majority stake in 2011. And now that CM went public even less so. Look at the board of directors. Not one is a Brit. And the CEO comes from (gasp) Electronic Arts. 

Screenshot_20191015-212350.thumb.png.7b996cd56a5cbc6674e6e22bd85f9732.png

And if you think buggy, unfinished, DLC-laden remasters are just a 2019 thingy, well you can expect microtransactions and subscriptions in the future as CodeRemasters goes all-in on games as a service:

Screenshot_20191015-211944.thumb.png.c5aa6cc339c263a83c9e39cc1a5a82dd.png

The sad thing is, they're making millions despite all the hiccups lately. But without the F1 games I don't think they would be very healthy. 

F1 games are all the same.  They should just stop the yearly release, its basically theft.  They pretend to give you a new game, but its the same as the old one, just cars are different colours, AI's have changed teams.   But its the same cars on the same tracks each year.  Why would anyone actually pay money for a "new game"  when it is essentially just a game update. I gave up with F1 after 2010 and 11. 

Why they cant just make an F1 game.  Then charge people £10 for the update to the latest correct teams and colours each year.  

From the last paragraph:

"As the battle for player's satisfaction and time has become the key to success, providing the best service to our community is our number one priority."     This is just priceless!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Turn the AI off then.  

Finish your games before you release them.

Edited by ThatsJustFlukey
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, ThatsJustFlukey said:

Micro transactions - The quickest and easiest way to make sure a game doesn't enter my library. 

No microtransactions in GRID, as announced. 🙂 

Couple of things for this thread: 

- Any comments that directly address other members of the Forums on Codemasters staff in an aggressive or abusive way breaches the Forums' terms of service and will be shut down. Plus, as I've stated many times, disrespectful and abusive comments won't be addressed personally. It's not necessary. If you've got frustrations, and you want something to be done about them, bring them to our attention in a respectful manner. 

- We have a specific thread for content suggestions in General Assistance, so if there are things you want to see in GRID, chuck them in there - I've already used this thread to speak with the team about future game additions, so keep 'em coming. 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

No microtransactions in GRID, as announced. 🙂 

Couple of things for this thread: 

- Any comments that directly address other members of the Forums on Codemasters staff in an aggressive or abusive way breaches the Forums' terms of service and will be shut down. Plus, as I've stated many times, disrespectful and abusive comments won't be addressed personally. It's not necessary. If you've got frustrations, and you want something to be done about them, bring them to our attention in a respectful manner. 

- We have a specific thread for content suggestions in General Assistance, so if there are things you want to see in GRID, chuck them in there - I've already used this thread to speak with the team about future game additions, so keep 'em coming. 🙂

where is this thread ?