Jump to content Jump to content

[SOLVED] Updating Race Driver Grid to 1.3

MaxxTheEnder

I just recently bought a physical copy of Race Driver Grid for my PC, and I was wondering on how to update the game as I cannot seem to find anywhere that has Game Patch 1.3 from an Official/Trusted source. Is there a way to manually update the game to version 1.3 or am I stuck with Version 1.0? I know it's an old game, but I really do enjoy playing it, hence why I bought it a second time, the first being for my PS3. If it automatically updates then I would appreciate a reply simply stating so, I haven't really played a game this old without Steam so It's new to me on how you updated game back then. If there is not anyway to get an official 1.3 update then a simple reply would be appreciated as well. 

Not only did my PS3 disc break due to neglect, but I never did get too far in it, I think I got stuck or became uninterested or frustrated, cannot remember it was a few years ago, and I wanted to replay it but between my PS3 currently not having a OS (due to me using the HDD for my Computer for a bit, but now I don't have a original controller to get it back up), and seeing how good the game looked on PC recently on a livestream I decided to get the original to replay it thoroughly. I plan on eventually getting Grid 2019 once it gets bug fixes and things get sorted out, it does look interesting and that'd I'd enjoy playing it.

Archived