Share Your Favourite GRID Photos & Videos!

2 hours ago, torque99uk said:

The point was that Chris had spent time and just gone through and cleaned all the thread up of these type of tree/negative comments on here. It just makes me not want to post on forums any photos/videos all this type of argumentative troll stuff these days. Game Forums in the past never used to be like this.

I will end this here and will not speak about you in this thread anymore after.
About me and my negativity>
I am part of this community since 2014. I am not a troll, i am i proud owner of 10 Codemasters games so far, and i speak my words in this forums because i care about games they produce. I care and i hate what they have became, they keep ignoring what people ask for and keep asking for more money and act greedy. I want to talk how i want and its my freedom to do so, i want Codemasters to be the best team in racing industry once again. I loved all titles in the past, i do not like the last one. I want them to start to listen for once... It is only one voice here, but its the same as many others. I think they deserve negative comments , because they promised to deliver something and they gave us something else.
About you>
Stop hiding behind moderators and keep asking to fulfill your desires. Keep posting pictures and videos. That's what you do the best i see.

I wanted this to be a private message , but....

• Agree 2

@CrazySerbianGuy There are several places on the forum where you can give constructive feedback, so please use them 🙂 

This thread’s goal is specifically to share content, so let’s get back to that.

• Agree 1

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.16 - 08.20.59.29.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.15 - 19.22.45.75.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 19.38.41.88.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.15 - 16.22.41.68.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.17 - 19.35.53.99.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.16 - 15.28.59.96.jpgI was hoping to find a host to embed without causing page to slow down and post all photos from other thread but it doesn't work so will upload my faves and hope it is ok. Also videos I am still having trouble getting them running smooth so in process of getting help for these and will edit in once I have them running properly in full 4k/60fps.

@CrazySerbianGuy No worries, I appreciate your comments and I should have let mods deal with it. (I used to be a mod on a car forum decades ago) and will keep to posting photos only from now on.

Edited by torque99uk
  • Agree 1

Can´t you just edit the broken post ?

Btw: That car looks like an animal with that small lights lol

38 minutes ago, Ak1504 said:

Can´t you just edit the broken post ?

Btw: That car looks like an animal with that small lights lol

No i can't,  looks completely broken,  it freezes when i go to delete anything into text place... I ask from community managers to delete it! Actually is a Grid photo from my steam library.. 

Edited by Miatakias_GR

GRID 2019 | BMW M3 E30 Touring Car @ Brands Hatch

Edited by Ak1504
  • Agree 1

I add my contribution as well !

First online race I did :

Another race I did 🙂

I like to put pressure on people so they can make a mistake and then overtake. :v

Edited by Holybeer
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

More multiplayer from me, these are some of the fastest TC-2 players on Xbox 🙂 

• Agree 1

Thanks for sharing some of my interior shots on Twitter 😜 This is my go to driving position even using a controller and they look great on my screen. 

@ChrisGrovesMCM p.s Little request. 👍 Could your team/GRID social tag or credit (whoever photos you share) if using their photos. It helps others and themselves know who took it and will help in case they don't see all your posts on their timelines.GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.08 - 20.11.49.58.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.09 - 17.53.26.99.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.20 - 18.56.38.78.jpg

GRID_(2019)_Screenshot_2019_10.13_-_08_42_23_50.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.16 - 16.51.06.19.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.12 - 20.31.44.03.jpg

Edited by torque99uk
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

"Even Chris was battling" 

Come on, I'm not THAT slow... 😉 

Sorry, you were in the Ford Focus against a field of Audis, so I prematurely wrote you off 😄 

• Like 1