F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Share Your Favourite GRID Photos & Videos!

The title says it all 😉 post photos and videos from your favourite GRID races, achievements and moments, to show off your style and maybe even feature on GRID socials! 

Make good use of the Replay options and multiple camera angles to nail that perfect shot 🙂

We're kicking it off by showcasing a couple of our faves so far from @torque99uk 📸

EG_Ta7jW4AE0abN.jpg

EHAhPnTWsAAXKtx.jpg

• Like 4
  • Agree 4

I was hoping to find a host to embed without causing page to slow down but it doesn't work so will upload and hope it is ok.

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.09 - 18.07.04.51.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.09 - 18.40.58.33.jpg

GRID (2019) Screenshot 2019.10.17 - 19.43.00.19.jpg

Edited by torque99uk
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Race Driver GRID vs. GRID Autosport vs. GRID 2019 Comparison | San Francisco - Plymouth Cuda AAR

• Like 1

An actual photo mode would be preferable. Ya know, like in your F1 games...

• Agree 1

How do you post pics/movies from the  PS4 Grid to the forum, i only have Twitter, which i dont have, community PS4 and 2 other only to the PS4 related options

9 hours ago, 053 said:

How do you post pics/movies from the  PS4 Grid to the forum, i only have Twitter, which i dont have, community PS4 and 2 other only to the PS4 related options

Hi @053 The easiest way is if you have access to a PC/Laptop you can use a usb flash drive/stick if you have one to pop in the front of the ps4. Take the photo on ps4, [Share button] this will save to your ps4 gallery then move to your usb drive/pc then share on here by uploading and attach. 

If you only have twitter/mobile/tablet then you could always share the link or save the photo on twitter to your hdd on tablet and upload on the ..choose files option. 👍

• Thanks 1

20191020212339_1.thumb.jpg.5ad0003d8e7178782c6e4593b146ed48.jpg20191020212309_1.thumb.jpg.118ca3523e3933fd9b4830c79309b8c5.jpg

San Francisco is actually the only place, where we can detach our four wheels and fly.

20191020213014_1.thumb.jpg.a922e1e030a28bccbc6fcd854d3819b4.jpg

Sunset is really beautiful here. I think it looks even better than in 'DiRT Rally 2.0'.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

On 10/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, torque99uk said:

I am having trouble with hosting original links (uploaded on post)-Please ask if you would like any originals 👍

Wow! That looks incredible! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

GRID 2008 - GRID 2014 - GRID 2019 Comparison | Okutama Grand Circuit - Ford Mustang

• Like 1

I thought this thread was set up separately and pinned by @ChrisGrovesMCM for anyone interested to come along and view or post any showcase photos and videos of the game all in one place by the community.

NFS videos? Trees? & Multiplayer? Shouldn't they all be in/moved to the correct existing discussion threads and not ruin another thread with negativity? 🙄 C'mon guys have some respect for the people who spend time taking the videos and photos 👍

Edited by torque99uk
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, torque99uk said:

I thought this thread was set up separately and pinned by @ChrisGrovesMCM for anyone interested to come along and view or post any showcase photos and videos of the game all in one place by the community.

NFS videos? Trees? & Multiplayer? Shouldn't they all be in/moved to the correct existing discussion threads and not ruin another thread with negativity? 🙄 C'mon guys have some respect for the people who spend time taking the videos and photos 👍

Yep, that I've caught up with a few other things I'm removing any comments in this thread that are irrelevant to the topic. Plenty of other options to get your point across to us 🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thank You Chris. Was getting tired of that Heat Gameplay Video Anyway.

I am not saying I do not like Need For Speed Heat and want it to fail, It just needs to stay out of the Grid Forums, thanks.

I realize that we have issues, but Give Codemasters some time to fix this game, OK? Not everything can be done at a flick of the switch.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:46 PM, torque99uk said:

Hi @053 The easiest way is if you have access to a PC/Laptop you can use a usb flash drive/stick if you have one to pop in the front of the ps4. Take the photo on ps4, [Share button] this will save to your ps4 gallery then move to your usb drive/pc then share on here by uploading and attach. 

If you only have twitter/mobile/tablet then you could always share the link or save the photo on twitter to your hdd on tablet and upload on the ..choose files option. 👍

On 10/24/2019 at 7:18 AM, torque99uk said:

Are those photos and videos? Aren't you a biggest fan of a GRID 2019 game? 🙂