Jump to content Jump to content

Share Your Favourite GRID Photos & Videos!

ChrisGrovesMCM

This is the next 3 events of GRID World Series, which includes Prototype, F1000, and Classic GT classes. The first event is GRID World Series GT, at Shanghai's Waibaidu Way, Crescent Valley's Infield Circuit, and Havana's Paseo de Marti. The second event is GRID World Series FA Racing, at Zhejiang's East Track, Havana's El Malecon, and Brands Hatch's Indy Circuit Reversed. The third event is GRID World Series Invitational, at Zhejiang's Full Circuit Reversed, Havana's Parque Sprint, and Okutama's Grand Circuit. The highlight for me was the Classic GT race at Okutama.

Edited by FragManiac

11 hours ago, Oscar97 said:

I have no idea why they named the sports car category GT, the DPi are very much "not GTs".

I agree, it's more a class that came from GT, but evolved well beyond it.

I finally have the last event of the Career, which is just a short 1-race, 2 lap event at San Francisco's Grand Prix Circuit called GRID World Series Showdown Ravenwest. IMO this was a lackluster way to end Career mode. I was hoping for something like an endurance night race at one of the tougher tracks like Okutama or Crescent Valley.

image.gif

Edited by FragManiac