8 career mode seasons, not 1 SC or VSC

I've been playing the game since its launch, I've had 8 career mode seasons and still no safety car or virtual safety car. This bug is just terrible. I play on 100 difficulty on 25% races.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

That's crazy. I play 25% and at least get a VSC every so often.

In 100% league, we get full SC occasionally, as well.

Against the AI, for as aggressive as the AI is, their driving should definitely lead to more of both.

25% 3 season in and no safety car ever. My last race at spa there was a collision that put out 3 cars. All were stationary on track yet no SC...

I’ve had regular safety cars and VSCs. Had a race with 5 AI retirements and I had one or the other for each retirement. 

not saying it’s not an issue but I’ve never had any problems. In most of the F1 games I count myself very lucky to have not encountered any of the major bugs that have been present in the last few games 

Edited by johnboy83

12 hours ago, johnboy83 said:

I’ve had regular safety cars and VSCs. Had a race with 5 AI retirements and I had one or the other for each retirement. 

not saying it’s not an issue but I’ve never had any problems. In most of the F1 games I count myself very lucky to have not encountered any of the major bugs that have been present in the last few games 

I am halfway through season 2 %100 percent races have had numerous AI mechanical failures with cars stopped in precarious positions, not one VSC or safety car. I’m still in the early stages, but given the fact that I’m doing %100 you would expect one by now.