Teammate became faster in Career Mode ???

So i started Career Mode with Alfa Romeo and my teammate is Kimi Raikkonen. I am playing average 105 difficulty (it depends of the track, sometimes 104 and 106 but most of the times 105)

So My Difficulty Level in France is 104 ( tested in Grand Prix Mode with One Shot Qualifying )

• In Grand Prix Mode One Shot Qualifying ( France Paul Ricard - 104 Difficulty ) i am faster then Kimi Raikkonen about 0.200 seconds ( tested 10x times )
  • In Career Mode One Shot Qulifying ( France Paul Ricard - 104 Difficulty ) Kimi Raikkonen is faster then me about 0.100 seconds ( tested 10x times )

Everything was fine before France ... I was always faster about 0.100 to 0.200 to Kimi Raikkonen and now in France he became faster ... it is like he get boost +1 Difficulty Level 🙂 

Edited by TheSerbian

Lol wait until the 3rd or 4th season after you have most upgrades. He will be 3 or 4 seconds ahead of you PER LAP!! 

I kid you not... 

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Lol wait until the 3rd or 4th season after you have most upgrades. He will be 3 or 4 seconds ahead of you PER LAP!! 

I kid you not... 

:classic_laugh:

What ??? Is this a true ??? If yes why ??? There is no point to play career mode if this is a true ...

Edited by TheSerbian

yup, it's true, and if you lower the AI to match your teammate then you'll be 10-15secs ahead of the rest of the pack.

Best solution I've found so far is qualify 2nd and in the 1st corner divebomb your teammate and send him off to a DNF or last

• Haha 1

I have found that the AI are better with a fully upgraded car mainly with traction but not 3-4 seconds a lap faster, more like half a second a lap.

13 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

I have found that the AI are better with a fully upgraded car mainly with traction but not 3-4 seconds a lap faster, more like half a second a lap.

What ai setting are you using? I've found ai 80 or above if you are close to your teammate then the rest of the pack are 4 seconds behind. It's an indesputable fact that if you max out your upgrade points then the 3rd season you will be fully upgraded and it takes the ai another 2 or 3 seasons to catch you up. During that time your team mate (with same ai as the rest) will slaughter the opposition. It's up to you whether you set the ai so you are racing your team mate or the pack. You can't do both with such a gap. 

I typically use 103 AI lowest I ever use is 101 for Monaco, France and Japan. I didn't max out my upgrade points however I did 2 practice programs a race and thats it and I got the Racing Point fully upgraded by France Season 4 but Mclaren had a maxed out car by Japan season 3.