Introducing @CMF1Mobile

Hey team,

I wanted to let you know that we’re adding another point of contact on the Forums that will seek to help F1® Mobile Racing players with any questions, queries or feedback. 

@CMF1Mobile is run by additional members of our mobile team. They’ll be looking to work closely with you to assess the game’s performance and what we can do to further improve your experience. I’ll still be around from time to time to deliver big news and updates, but as we want to ensure your voice is heard as loudly as possible – and as I’m currently working across multiple games and projects – we’re bringing in reinforcements! 

Thanks as always for playing F1® Mobile Racing, and I hope this addition makes things even better for you all!

That's great news. We thought you had forgotten us. Could you please add a link here to the new point of contact. 

Cheers.

Best wishes to you Chris, appreciate your help during the initial game launch and development.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:07 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey team,

I wanted to let you know that we’re adding another point of contact on the Forums that will seek to help F1® Mobile Racing players with any questions, queries or feedback. 

@CMF1Mobile is run by additional members of our mobile team. They’ll be looking to work closely with you to assess the game’s performance and what we can do to further improve your experience. I’ll still be around from time to time to deliver big news and updates, but as we want to ensure your voice is heard as loudly as possible – and as I’m currently working across multiple games and projects – we’re bringing in reinforcements! 

Thanks as always for playing F1® Mobile Racing, and I hope this addition makes things even better for you all!

A link to the new pint of contact would be appreciated, I can’t find this forum 

Here's some news for @CMF1Mobile.... I've had enough of the garbage programming in Grid Starts and Sprints! There is no enjoyment in always being rammed off course, into a wall or into another vehicle. There is no skill at all involved in as much as completing these races let alone any chance of winning one. I'm going back to Real Racing 3 where at least it is possible to overtake other cars and I can select ten lap races around tracks like Lemans. Half an hour of strategic racing is how this game should work instead of sixty seconds of demolition.

• Agree 4

51 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Here's some news for @CMF1Mobile.... I've had enough of the garbage programming in Grid Starts and Sprints! There is no enjoyment in always being rammed off course, into a wall or into another vehicle. There is no skill at all involved in as much as completing these races let alone any chance of winning one. I'm going back to Real Racing 3 where at least it is possible to overtake other cars and I can select ten lap races around tracks like Lemans. Half an hour of strategic racing is how this game should work instead of sixty seconds of demolition.

I agree with Dr Zaius. Just took part in a sprint duel and immediately after crossing start line opponent {Ai or other} immediately swerved sharply to right and tried to ram me into wall, in this isolated case he missed, {only because I tapped my brakes} and he wiped out in the wall, leaving me to complete the race. However, once again quite probably due to me avoiding the bumper car, I didn’t receive my race win points and the distance travelled didn’t count towards the challenge of driving 70km.

• Agree 1

I cant find where the link is to the new forum so I will post this here and hope that its picked up. I already posted the same on Reddit.

Fixing the Grid Races

renderTimingPixel.png

My suggestion to fix the grid races and all the idiot drivers who just bash you every race is this:

Ghost the cars in grid races unless the both drivers have a safety rating of 3.9 or above. This way the clowns who want to hit you at every opportunity will be racing as ghosts and it will eliminate the problem.

They did this in RR3 for OMP and it solved the issue.

There are however a huge majority of us who would love to race in close quarters in a real duel without having to deal with idiots. So by setting a default safety rating of 3.9 and above it would allow the more serious racers to enjoy the game the way I think it was designed.

As Dante eloquently put it, this is fuuuuuuuuiiickkkkkked! You've had almost a year to address the deliberate ramming from opponents and it just gets worse and worse. There is nothing fair about this. A grid start or sprint is a smashem up Derby. There are no penalties for aggressive drivers who will do anything to win and often the innocent party is the recipient of the penalty. Frequently I am the faster car on a straight and you have to seriously think about whether or not to overtake because you will be side swiped and pushed into a wall or the grass (quicksand) 

And again, I beg you to make the races longer!!!! Please!!!! As if it isn't hard enough trying to catch your opponent with five kill bots to contend with to try and win, you have only 60 seconds on most tracks to catch up. Impossible. So what's the point? Where's the enjoyment? 

I now race very rarely and when I do I am reminded why I don't play more often. Because it doesn't draw me in. It did back when it was new. I bought cars, topped up credits. Now I feel like a fool for doing it, because it gives me no advantage. But I should want to pay. If the game was giving me rewards for my efforts, I'd pay to play, but you've warped the original model and it's lost its attraction and you don't seem to have an idea about how to make it a great game.

• Agree 2

I mainly play now for the amusement value, as such I enter duel it says “grid start” or “sprint race”.... oops just closed the game I promise it was an accident. Duel says “qualifying” oh great let me race because I have at least a 50% chance of winning. If I enter event, and am not placed 1st on grid, oh forget racing will never get past all those crazy drivers on the track so why bother.

Now I hope you can see that although I am obviously also frustrated at your wacky sense of programming, I still have my sense of humor to carry on playing, but if you think I am going to pay you for creating this game, then obviously it’s you who has a screw loose..... 😂🤣🤣😂

Oh stop making me laugh I’m gonna pee my pants.

• Agree 1