Sign in to follow this  

F1 Equal Cars in Grand Prix and Time Trial

Hey Codemasters.

• Grand Prix It would be very good if you add Equal Cars option in Grand Prix Mode. You know, after playing the game tons of hours it is getting little bit boring to watch Mercedes 1. and 2. , Ferrari 3. and 4. , Red Bull 5. and 6. and of course Sergio Perez 7. 🙂 So i think Equal Cars can make the game more interesting to play. 

• Time Trial : You know not everyone like Mercedes AMG Petronas, but in Time Trial we must to go with them because they have the fastest car in the game 🙂 So i think Cars Performance must be Equal in Time Trial.  I dont have problems with Mercedes, but Ferrari is Ferrari 🙂
Edited by TheSerbian
  • Agree 1

why dammit anyone want play with equal cars against AI?

well, about time trial looks better a separate list by car, like best lap times with mclaren on these track, best lap times with williams on these track

• Like 1

Codemasters loose itself in a glass of water.

I asked this things lots of times, but They don't do nothing.

Edited by FMP_Gianlucac88

Just add a random performance slider to grandprix mode and in multiplayer mode when using the f1 2019 cars. And improve the guick race possibilties in grand prix mode where you can set your grid position when not participating in qualifying. Furthermore introduce a setting for technical failures in grand prix mode. 

A lot of things to wish for. But of course f1 2020 will be the best version ever. I heard they are working on it for decades.