Sign in to follow this  

Idea for new season content

Some new cars (Clio 2 S16000, Saxo kit car, Renault Williams kit car, Renault megane kit car and more .... and with that, new rally locations ?! France, England, Corsica ... this is what we want if it’s possible 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

It would be very interesting some more asphalt scenario. There is very little in the game. The corsica rally is a WRC classic. It would be a very good option.

• Agree 1

I hope we get Africa for Rally (Kenya), One location for Asia (Japan)? and Ireland..

As for Cars, i hope we dont get new Class, would more like to get new Cars for every Existing Class:

Opel Kadett Gsi 16v (Vauxhall Astra 16v Gsi) H2Fwd

Mazda RX7 Group B Rwd

SUBARU Legacy Group A

SUBARU Impreza S4 wrc (also known for road model 22B) Up to 2000ccm

Mitshubishi Lancer Evo 7 or 8 or 9 Up to 2000ccm

Citroen Xsara  Up to 2000ccm

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

On 12/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, dani211212 said:

I hope we get Africa for Rally (Kenya), One location for Asia (Japan)? and Ireland..

As for Cars, i hope we dont get new Class, would more like to get new Cars for every Existing Class:

Opel Kadett Gsi 16v (Vauxhall Astra 16v Gsi) H2Fwd

Mazda RX7 Group B Rwd

SUBARU Legacy Group A

SUBARU Impreza S4 wrc (also known for road model 22B) Up to 2000ccm

Mitshubishi Lancer Evo 7 or 8 or 9 Up to 2000ccm

Citroen Xsara  Up to 2000ccm

Vauxhall Chevette HSR H3Rwd

Ford Sierra Sapphire Cosworth 4x4 Group A

• Like 2

I wonder, will Codemasters make at least one winter rally cross stage? I looks like it could be a great fun!

Edited by Tigron

I love the game and progress the devs made to improve it. The content should be in my opinion more focused on rally stages since its a rally game not a rallycross game. If the game ever gets randomly generated stages from dirt 4 to make it fresh it would be awesome too.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

1st Dirt Rally 2.0 has never been official game of WRC, but has official licence from RX. So it is official Rally Cross game. I personally like both disciplines and enjoy both type of content.

2nd, I am strongly against stage randomizer the way it was implemented in Dirt 4. It was awful and deadly boring. 👎

The stage randomizer shall be done in good way. Like having long manually made stage or a region with roads, that you can create or generate the way of the new stage in it. That will be great! But it certainly should be manually created stages possibly scanned from real stages and roads.

I think small sub-stage selection under long stage is technically possible with current game, but is not likely to happen, because it takes a lot of efforts to implement.

Region with roads may require completely new graphic engine and can be a good idea for next game title.

Edited by Tigron

On 12/14/2019 at 5:57 PM, Hribowc said:

If the game ever gets randomly generated stages from dirt 4 to make it fresh it would be awesome too.

I agree. The idea in Dirt 4 is great. Just need to be polished to make it fun. Sure, it definitely will make the game fresh no matter how long you play it.

• Like 1