Golf Skin

8 hours ago, Pieman99 said:

Have Codemasters ever said themselves that the reason some cars are missing official liveries is due to costs?  

I'm not talking about the cars that don't have any official liveries (is it really plural? are there any other than that Focus? am I forgetting one?). I am talking about them not making a livery editor/creator like Forza has that would allow players to recreate real-life liveries. the answer to that is almost definitely resources: not enough staff to make that kind of a thing, and (correct me if I'm wrong on this but...) not enough money to get sponsors to ignore all the copyright infringement consumers will certainly get up to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

But on bright side, the 206WRC skin is really good 🙂 love that,but i not enjoyed that golf skin,why not add blue one from CMR05 to represent sony livery atleast little bit

stažený soubor.jpg

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, MarcoMaas said:

Tried the Golf silver livery. It looks really good in DR2.0. And I like the nostalgic nod to CMR4

Well, I'll have to agree there. Maybe it's just nostalgia, like with the 206 WRC.

1 hour ago, SoobaruTurbo215 said:

But on bright side, the 206WRC skin is really good 🙂 love that,but i not enjoyed that golf skin,why not add blue one from CMR05 to represent sony livery atleast little bit

stažený soubor.jpg

In spite of being historically correct, that's not a Kit Car Golf, so the grey livery fits better (while also aggreing that the blue British Rally Championship looks even better)

4 minutes ago, AyrtJ97 said:

Well, I'll have to agree there. Maybe it's just nostalgia, like with the 206 WRC.

In spite of being historically correct, that's not a Kit Car Golf, so the grey livery fits better (while also aggreing that the blue British Rally Championship looks even better)

That Mobil1 BRC one is best one, sadly it looks like we will not get it 😞

• Agree 1

On 10/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, PJTierney said:

‎ Oplåsning af modding betyder også, at folk kan få adgang til DLC-indhold uden køb. ‎

A prayer for the Codemasters Dirt Rally 2.0 team.

Wish Codemasters will unlock cars, so those who want to make other paints are given the opportunity.

If Codemasters are afraid that there can be made copies of cars and spread out on the net??

Can be made so that it can not happen so that only the paint you have access to??

Maybe you can buy a license through DLC to get that opportunity. ?? At the risk of I now get criticism for suggesting the purchase of the option of the people who believe there is too much DLC purchase.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:05 PM, PJTierney said:

No plans to add a livery editor to DiRT Rally 2.0.

I have a hard time understanding the cost from codemasters to make those cars with corporate advertising.
But it has to be because the companies that advertise on cars see money in it and then codemasters have to pay.
But in my world, the firms should be happy, because they get a lot of free advertising. They like to spend thousands on TV commercials and here they could get free advertising. What are they thinking about ??
Same with Toyota why do they need money from codemasters to use Toyota cars in the game?
They should be happy to advertise their cars, free advertising for Toyota reaching out to thousands of people worldwide.

Sorry my English

• Agree 2

Some colors make a car beautiful, but the same car gets ugly with a different color.
Colors can change the car's design.
Jazz blue to Mk IV
Flash red or Mars red to Golf MK I

Golf 4. Jazz blue.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, Tranzitive said:

‎ forhåbentlig begge er i spillet, jeg gerne sølv en bedre mig personligt. ‎

Now it is not a question of changing silver with blue. But you could replace some of the other dull colors with a Jazz Blue. 🙂

Cm doesn't want to create a "livery editor", Cm doesn't want to create "Photo mode" for years ..
I see CM's point to lock DLC cars, but i don1t understand their policy why the H..ll not let users create their own custom liveries for DLC cars for FREE instead of wasting their graphic artists expensive working hours

• Agree 1

Im thankful they bringed 206 because it is great, But why they cant make cars moddable ? Like replace model with octavia or felicia, even Favorit which was iconic because it was racing against 2 litre cars and they were in good position, when CM cant bring more Skodas or they not want to,then make moddels replacable with custom model 🙂

• Disagree 1

14 hours ago, mesa said:

‎ Cm ønsker ikke at skabe en "Livery Editor", cm ønsker ikke at skabe "foto mode" i årevis.. ‎
‎ Jeg ser cm punkt for at låse DLC biler, men jeg don1t forstå deres politik, hvorfor H.. ll ikke lade brugerne oprette deres egne brugerdefinerede designs til DLC biler gratis i stedet for at spilde deres grafiske kunstnere dyre arbejdstid ‎

Yes, why spend time on designs skin when there are people in the world who want to spend time on it.
Spend your time making more cars.  🙂 
Maybe CM should accept, all the skin people are doing, and then CM can use them and still do so they cannot be copied, just as now.  
Then we get access to the original skins. 
Not like now how many skin are the same, just on different cars. 
 So
Codemasters make your game more exciting 🙂 

• Agree 1