Sign in to follow this  

Casual Racing Mondays

CRM_Logo_Full_Black_800.png

Welcome to Casual Racing Mondays!

This is an Xbox club for people who like to play GRID and other racing games, and want to enjoy trouble-free racing online.

We have drivers of multiple skill levels, so you're sure to find somebody on-track who you'll have a battle with.

Everybody is welcome to take part, so long as you intend to respect other players both on and off-track.

You are welcome to invite your friends if you think they will enjoy our racing sessions.

We race every Monday, starting at 20.00 BST (UK time).
Races are about 10-15 minutes long.
We normally race for 2-3 hours.

Players do not need to be present for every race and can hop in and out as they please.

Every week we choose one of the Car Classes in GRID and race those cars all evening.

Join Casual Racing Mondays on Xbox

Join Casual Racing Mondays on Discord

• Discord is where all of the day-to-day discussion and organisation happens. It's also where voice chat is hosted.

• If you've found this thread while we are racing (eg.: through watching a stream or YouTube video): join the club links above, then send PJTierney a message on Xbox to request a lobby invite.

• As the name implies, this is a club for casual racing. Although I work at Codemasters this is something I do in my spare time to have fun online, so please keep any game support requests to official channels (like our Technical Assistance forums).

I'd love to, but sadly the time didn't work.  If you you do any other time slots earlier in the day I'll be there.

20 hours ago, Kaylos29 said:

I'd love to, but sadly the time didn't work.  If you you do any other time slots earlier in the day I'll be there.

My club doesn't but I'm sure others will show up as more people get familiar with the game 🙂 

GRID_CRM_Mini.jpg

Casual Racing Mondays' first GRID session will be in the Classic Minis!

Come join us on October 28 for some punchy racing action, all the details in the Discord above.

I sadly cannot join races as I do not own Grid 2019.

I do have Forza Motorsport however. So I might be able to race there if they are still being raced.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, CordedQuill42 said:

I sadly cannot join races as I do not own Grid 2019.

I do have Forza Motorsport however. So I might be able to race there if they are still being raced.

Feel free to join the Discord and look up the #racing_calendar channel for upcoming sessions across all games 🙂 

Tomorrow we're racing TC-2 cars 🙂 

Here's an example of the kind of racing you can expect, as some of the Casual Racing Mondays crew show up in this video 👍🏻

No GRID tonight (we alternate weeks with Forza Motorsport 7), but here’s a video from last week 🙂