Sign in to follow this  

Crashed into an invisible rock during my esports run.

While I am doing my esports run I crashed an invisible rock cost me a puncture in front right wheel, however I recorded a video showing the accident replay in my esports run :

Sorry for the bad quality.

• Like 1

When I opened the thread I already knew what 'rock' you meant. It's not just the one rock even, there are multiple in that location, should really be fixed! Such a shame, not sure if you even saw my name on the esports boards (Rainbow/maxiemwagenaar) but I was always trying to beat you specifically after you one upped me twice in the first two rounds :P Had a bit of a crash in this round but luckily not as impactful as yours :/

'cause worst pacenotes ever released in Dirt's history ...

• Like 1

@Maxiemwagenaar actually you upped me in third round with huge gap, keep it up ; )

guess what though in this week i come faster than ever but unlucky than ever as well 🙃

32 minutes ago, mesa said:

'cause worst pacenotes ever released in Dirt's history ...

Not sure about that, I just don’t want to get punished for nothing..

I would like to know if CM is committed to fix pace notes at all.
While 95% of pace notes are good and might be tweaked by changing their time of appearance to match a vehicle (ie traveling speed) there are places which are completely off the rhythm or worse, being indicated when the car enters the particular area. Which is obviously too late.

I suspect we (community) are able to indicate such places. There are really not too many critical ones. But I would like to know if CM is willing to fix them (in this DR iteration). Otherwise reporting them is waste of time.

• Agree 4

But the eSports qualifiers have nothing to do with pacenotes really.  Not a the top of the LB at least.  People are just doing min/max practice before their runs totally ignoring the pacenotes.   This is by the looks of it just a stage modeling bug.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Maxiemwagenaar said:

I don't understand why people are complaining about pacenotes, we're talking about invisible objects here..

"six right - caution: invisible rocks inside - into ....."

• Haha 4