Club: GRID 2019 Online Homies

Join up!  The sole purpose is for players to easily find one another and invite to quickmatches. 

Once a lobby gets around 6 players it gets interesting.  The more human players, the better the racing is and the less bothersome the ai is.  

Club name: GRID 2019 Online Homies

Join up and invite others who race online quickmatches.

Seen you online.  I've got some work to do to keep pace.  Request to join sent.  The AI is driving me nuts.  They need to get Rick Scott out of the online at the very least.  That dude is a menace.  Blocks and dive bombs the **** out of you, you touch him and he is a rival who doesn't even try to win, just smash you out of the race.  Everything you don't want online players to be.

Edited by Kaylos29

9 hours ago, Kaylos29 said:

Seen you online.  I've got some work to do to keep pace.  Request to join sent.  The AI is driving me nuts.  They need to get Rick Scott out of the online at the very least.  That dude is a menace.  Blocks and dive bombs the **** out of you, you touch him and he is a rival who doesn't even try to win, just smash you out of the race.  Everything you don't want online players to be.

welcome to the club.  invite sent.

Edited by babaluk

Hilfeeee mein autos in GRID 2019 sind dreckig und zerkratzt jemand von euch wie man die sauber macht?

Edited by WORLORD76

I was going to set one of these groups up but thought with friends only or invite only it wouldnt really work as you couldnt just right click and join.

I know with friends, it lets you join quickmatch races in progress.  Let's how the group lets you do the same.  Sry the very least, it's a pace to find friends to join.

Edited by Kaylos29