DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
GRID Season 3 - Coming April 15th Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

FIXED [GRID 2019] Many colors in the paint menu are broken/do not work as intended

I think around 1/3 of all the colors to choose from are broken/do not work as intended.

First the weird things in the grey tones then many red and green tones show up as the same on the car and also the darkest tones of many colors are all just black.

Just see the video and compare whats chosen in the menu and what shows up on the car.

I´m on PC, latest game version...

Edited by Ak1504
  • Agree 1

Hi there - looks like this may be more to do with a display bug, where the cursor/selected colour is delayed and not registering correctly. @Ak1504 Could you let me know if this happens every time, just once, or now and again? 

3 minutes ago, Ak1504 said:

Hi @ChrisGrovesMCM,

it happens always. I tried couple cars and a lot different liverys with different finishes in the 54h i played the game.

Gotcha, thanks. Useful to know 🙂 Like I said, I think it's display-related and we're looking a couple of things for this, so I'll investigate further. Thanks again! 

• Like 1

Hi Chris , is there any reason why the reflection in mirrors are terrible, 

why some track or locations are so dim or dark and it's not time of day,

why in dashboard mode it takes almost 5 seconds before dash comes clear ,

why this game we were told was 60fps has since been changed to 30fps on the standard ps4 ,

why the custom colours are completely messed up,,

why there's no sound sometimes since update at start of race just before race go green and you take over car ,

theres not 1 bit of sim in this game, and sorry to say but you would have been more truthful and better to remaster the game, because this is a poor copy of grid auto sport, and PS3 version looks identical or better,

only difference is the beautiful rain,

not enough tracks not enough detail,

sorry to say game regret,

I can confirm the green and purple "grays" on my system as well (Radeon RX570, LG 27MP35 IPS display, on PC/Steam, Win10 1809).

Not mentioned in the changelog of patch 1.1 but it's fixed 😎

Edited by Ak1504