Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

GRID hotfix now live - 21/10/2019

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ElvinNo7 said:

This game only has like 12 locations. I am really bored . Can we get more tracks like sprint routes for cote d'azur , california , hong kong and okutuma sprint. They were all in grid autosport dlc.

Okutama Sprint is in the game 🙂

As for more locations, as announced, more circuits will be coming to GRID for all players, for free 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Madmaz116 said:

agreed , you can  just barge your way to the front instead of racing. Game is shelved for me at the mo. I recently dug out project cars 2 , way more fun right now. You have to RACE in that game not bumper car your way to the front.

Yeah codies lost that competitive edge of having a good damage system. Other games used to have laughable compared to codies games but now those same games have comparable or even better damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Okutama Sprint is in the game 🙂

As for more locations, as announced, more circuits will be coming to GRID for all players, for free 🙂

I now is early, the next grid episode (grid 5) should be developed based with community, with a official list of accepted suggestion posted and updated on forum. And maybe a wide beta testing with early access on steam. This should be a big project, maybe call it Project GRID (i know remind pcars who care), and should be at least 2years of development. No shortcut, must be the best in every aspect.

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ElvinNo7 said:

This game only has like 12 locations. I am really bored . Can we get more tracks like sprint routes for cote d'azur , california , hong kong and okutuma sprint. They were all in grid autosport dlc.


GRID: AS Track-pack please, only havign one sprint track sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FlashStealth said:

I now is early, the next grid episode (grid 5) should be developed based with community, with a official list of accepted suggestion posted and updated on forum. And maybe a wide beta testing with early access on steam. This should be a big project, maybe call it Project GRID (i know remind pcars who care), and should be at least 2years of development. No shortcut, must be the best in every aspect.

They don't seem to take much notice of anyone's suggestions. Mainly they were 'make it like Racedriver GRID but better'. Clearly we haven't got anything remotely resembling this. If they don't take AI out of quick match by next week, I want my money back. I've played it 3 times since launch day.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crumplezone99 said:

They don't seem to take much notice of anyone's suggestions. Mainly they were 'make it like Racedriver GRID but better'. Clearly we haven't got anything remotely resembling this. If they don't take AI out of quick match by next week, I want my money back. I've played it 3 times since launch day.

Agreed, i think cm is stuck with an old kind of development process and very bad design/marketing choices, add also they have tendency to rush deadlines… the result is big potential wasted. We got grid2019 after 5 years from gas and 11 years from first grid… and yet is a game with an multiplayer mode buggy and incomplete. 

I would like to know how someone can think to put ai inside multiplayer and think ''oh nice, well done'''... *** !!

entertainment of a racing game is a delicate balance of many factor… you cannot just going forward filling holes left by rush and buggy design… 

ai inside multiplayer is big bs as the one they made into grid2 by removing cockpit view… they said ''only few people use it'' so lets cut from the game… lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am not happy with this new grid on xbox one.it look like i have be rip of.what i like to see on this new gris waer i can pick what race i like to be in.that is want i pay for.i have all ways be a fan of grid.now i do not no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this. Very glad to know that you guys are working on the game AND are communicating about it 🙂

Waiting patiently for the first big patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix did not fix CTD when browsing global / friends results after a race in career mode.

It still happens, and makes me never even try to browse them.

After the CTD I have to redo the event...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, painisawarning said:

Hotfix did not fix CTD when browsing global / friends results after a race in career mode.

It still happens, and makes me never even try to browse them.

After the CTD I have to redo the event...

That does not happen to me. Give more details and post the issue in technical assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, Sir.Smoke said:

Good stuff, I hope the upcoming patch will add more online features.

Yeah like players 😕 in the few lobbies I’ve actually found there’s been no more than 2 players including me which tells me that sadly the game maybe dead already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IG88 said:

Yeah like players 😕 in the few lobbies I’ve actually found there’s been no more than 2 players including me which tells me that sadly the game maybe dead already.

The only revive for game  is the addition of custom lobbies otherwise the game is dead before release... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×