Sign in to follow this  

Peugeot 206 Rally & Volkswagen Golf Kitcar – Available now in DiRT Rally 2.0

These cars are part of DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3. The following game versions/bundles contain Season 3 (all cars and locations are also available to buy as standalone DLC):

DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0

• Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass

• Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition

• DiRT Rally 2.0 Base Game
  • Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

If you have Season 3 already the content should be available to use on release day. You may have to head to your platform’s store or your “Ready to Install” list to install these cars, or restart your console/PC.

Season 3 players will not need to purchase these cars separately from platform stores; if they appear to require purchase, please wait a short while and try again as it can occasionally take time for content entitlements to roll out globally.

Edited by PJTierney
Repurposed merged thread first post.
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

These cars are part of DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3. The following game versions/bundles contain Season 3 (all cars and locations are also available to buy as standalone DLC):

DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0

• Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass

• Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition

• DiRT Rally 2.0 Base Game
  • Season 1 Content
  • Season 2 Content
  • Season 3 Content
  • Season 4 Content

If you have Season 3 already the content should be available to use on release day. You may have to head to your platform’s store or your “Ready to Install” list to install these cars, or restart your console/PC.

Season 3 players will not need to purchase these cars separately from platform stores; if they appear to require purchase, please wait a short while and try again as it can occasionally take time for content entitlements to roll out globally.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Grimstreaker999 said:

I have the ps4 versjon, and no vw golf in my garage. And its downloaded and says imnstalled

Have you tried this:

The content says installed,

I only have one user and one ps4 set to primary,

trying to restore my licenses crashed all my games on my external hdd. Great! only 2tb worth of games 

Update:

For some reason my ext hdd was unregistered when restoring my licenses. But after disconnecting and reconnecting the hdd, everything seems to be back so far.

So now I can breathe again, and the vw is in my garage aswell

Edited by Grimstreaker999
  • Sad 1

Sometimes I come back to 'DiRT Rally 2.0' to check what is new and just play for fun as usual but when I see something like this:

20191022161957_1.thumb.jpg.57c9c2923c013a258fc9a0df2388e9a9.jpg

or this:

crash.jpg.5b941c8f6266f7e2fdc664d946477c5d.jpg.7cc6d7841fd216ce2fd651713b9e9e5d.jpg*

I prefer to play brand new 'GRID' than being frustraded of bugs, which cannot be fixed since 22th February 2019.

*obviously not exactly this but I mean Error Report.

• Sad 1

• Why no Bang-bang (ALS) exhaust sounds for Peugeot 206 WRC?

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Where's the flames?

Season 3 pass holder on Xbox Live. It says I don't own these. Again. 😕

Edited by DaleRossi

2 hours ago, mesa said:
  • Why no Bang-bang (ALS) exhaust sounds for Peugeot 206 WRC?

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Where's the flames?

@PJTierney As well why is the Peugeot 206 Rally car and Skoda Fabia Rally car not using the steering flipper gear shifting?,

Beside that some cars (for example the VW golf IV kitcar)  has a modern digital speed dashboard,... i mean shouldnt this be authentic as the orginal kitcar and have the orginial digital speed dashboard? or am i asking to much in this case 😛  

929019827__107.thumb.jpg.f841f2fc722f787ce8f38ad6b5cc4f10.jpg

1 hour ago, DaleRossi said:

Season 3 pass holder on Xbox Live. It says I don't own these. Again. 😕

Hi there, we've been aware of this all day and are working with our partners to resolve it as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, NateFink said:

Is this coming to Oculus, or should I just give up?

We have nothing further to communicate regarding potential Oculus DLC at this time. 

• Like 2

So once again, there're problems on xbox getting our season pass content. How many times have this happened? Pretty much every time season pass content should become available.

Now i admit that i'm not sure at what time they become available, so i assume it's when game resets daily and weekly challenges. That makes it 1pm where i live. 

So if i can't download new content slightly after 1pm i usually check twitter where it's stated that new content launched few hours ago. 

Now usually it just tooks few ours when i can finaly start to download new content. But sometimes it takes up to 6 hours with longest wait from 1pm to be able to download was 8 hours. 

And then there's today. It's soon 1am and once again when i checked dirts twitter, tweet about new content has now been launched was hours before 1pm.

So what's the problem? What is it with launching content on xbox? I remember only one time when these issues happened on steam and playstation too. I have not had similiar or same problems with any other dlc or expansion with other games on xbox. 

Honestly, i suggest that season 4 should be delayed until this problem is solved. Take time and figure out with Microsoft what excatly the problem is and then fix it properly so it doesn't happen again. This is just sad at this point. A gaming company that can't succesfully add dlc content to their game. You don't want to be known for that. 

Now i know this got a bit too long and became a rant, but i'm just tired and angry since these problems occur way too often. We just want to play a game we like with new content that we paid for. So for the sake of us gamers, please, sort this problem out so everyone can have a better experience. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Hi there, we've been aware of this all day and are working with our partners to resolve it as soon as possible.

You guys do some kickass things and I tell all my wheel-using friends that this game is a must own. This happens more often than not, though.  And that is not an exaggeration. 

16 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Please use a more descriptive title next time 🙂

Also, we're aware of Xbox players not getting the cars in their Season bundles and are in the process of resolving it.

Same thing fro Windows? I have season 3 and 4 pass and have nothing..heck I do not have Abu Dahbi or how ever it is spelled. 

Not to mention constant crashing and losing everything

7 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Incredible that someone doesn't ensure it works before announcing it.  

Yep, lots of things make me think that they seem not to have enough QA engineers in their team, or do they even have any?

I think Pug 206 is an awesome addition to the game. Together with the 2008 Impreza the highest quality DLC. It will be my go to car from now on. Could have paid 10€ just for this car (which I would also do for a 97-99 Impreza WRC...). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yetskii said:

Same thing fro Windows? I have season 3 and 4 pass and have nothing..heck I do not have Abu Dahbi or how ever it is spelled. 

Not to mention constant crashing and losing everything

I know there's been some things going on on the Win10 side but that's separate.