Where is the BMW M2 COMPETITION ?

Hi,

Is it still possible to get this car in "my team" if I missed the 1st round of Quali ?

I've made a valid lap last week, and another one today but the BMW M2 is still unavalable in "my team".

How can I get this car ? Please help.

DLC, iir. If you use it for Dailies etc, it is worthless since it can't fully be repaired. Been that way since it was released.

You don't unlock it the second you set a time in WS. It unlocks on certain dates only, to all who have set a valid time in WS. So you will get it

And yes, it's useless in career mode for now since you can't repair it. This should be fixed in 1.10 patch though

Edited by HoksuHoo

7 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

You don't unlock it the second you set a time in WS. It unlocks on certain dates only, to all who have set a valid time in WS. So you will get it

it's not that it unlocks on certain dates. if you set a valid time in any World Series qualifying event, you will unlock it at the end of the week when the qualifier ends. each qualifier ends on Tuesday at 11.00 GMT

• Like 1

Thank you all for your answers.

But I think there is a bug because I've made a valid lap last week in both WR qualifying events, so I should have received the car yesterday but nothing new in my garage :classic_sad:

Edited by Haleakala
  • Like 1

Hello, I am having the same issue here.

Participated in week 2 Rally and Week 3 both Rally and Rally Cross. No exits, honest ride till the end.

It is already Thursday, but still no reward.

What place shall I take to get one?

Edited by Tigron
  • Confused 1

Hi all, can you post in here if you haven’t already?

Seen a small number of people saying the same thing.

Be sure to specify which Round/Week/Discipline you should have earned your M2 from, along with platform and RaceNet name.

If it’s something that’s affecting specific players that’ll help when I pass word on, thanks.

I participated in week 2 Rally and Week 3 both Rally and Rally Cross. No exits, honest ride till the end.

Did not get my BMW M2. I play on Steam with DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition.

RaceNet name: T16R0N

PMed PJTierney. Hope there will be some news soon.

Edited by Tigron