Patch Notes for 1.15 – Discussion Thread

On 10/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, bastek2504 said:

Ok thx for the info. The only problem I think we have is, that when ghosting is turned off, the cars of people who diconnect also don't ghost and this is really annoying in league races because nobody likes the AI (blocking crashing etc) . Could we get a third option where only cars of bots are ghosting?

Was there an answer for this question? The disconnect player AI cars should ghost but cars being lapped should not. That's what we need for league racing.

• Agree 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:13 PM, bastek2504 said:

Ok thx for the info. The only problem I think we have is, that when ghosting is turned off, the cars of people who diconnect also don't ghost and this is really annoying in league races because nobody likes the AI (blocking crashing etc) . Could we get a third option where only cars of bots are ghosting?

Absolutely agree with this.  We have the same problem for the league I run and I was horrified when I saw this added in the patch notes.  There needs to be separate options for the two very different situations.  I hate the idea of ghosting lapped cars but like you having non-ghosting AI controlled cars can cause havoc!

Codies please changed this and allow us to disable or enable the ghosting options individually. 

• Agree 2

On 10/25/2019 at 5:58 PM, Lescadres said:

What is the problem with the Safety Car ? I'm part of an online league and we saw the SC about 4 times since the beginning of the season, after 9 races. The SC behaviour is perfect and nobody noticed anything wrong.

I'm on PC without assists, except for the T-CAM. 

In the online league I run the SC rarely comes out.  There have been multiple incidents that should have seen it appear but nothing came out.  One of the few times it appeared not one of us had a clue why lol.

It just needs a slight tweak to bring it out a touch more often. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Hey Guys anyone else having problems where you cant get past the loading screen after pressing start on the Xbox. Deleted and Re downloaded the game and still having the problem, really annoying as I want to play!!

On 24/10/2019 at 12:49, jennyannem said:

Só para atualizar que agora isso também está disponível no PS4.

@jennyannem

boa tarde Você poderia encaminhar o pedido de bandeiras vermelhas e azuis no jogo? bandeiras vermelhas em acidentes graves e bandeiras azuis na classificação e corrida com nossos números nos painéis de led como exemplo abaixo

blue flag.jpeg

Em 24/10/2019 às 12:49, jennyannem disse:

Só para atualizar o que agora também está disponível no PS4.

blue flag.jpeg

Edited by Willian Paganini

On 10/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, Hammerpgh62 said:

Absolutely agree with this.  We have the same problem for the league I run and I was horrified when I saw this added in the patch notes.  There needs to be separate options for the two very different situations.  I hate the idea of ghosting lapped cars but like you having non-ghosting AI controlled cars can cause havoc!

Codies please changed this and allow us to disable or enable the ghosting options individually. 

Couldn’t agree more with you , it’s going to cause havoc.. needs the on/off option as do many other things.   Like mandatory Cockpit view. Give us the options, manually driving in the pits, more control option on wheels with more than 6 buttons would be wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

AI is still overpowered in rain conditions. I did qualifying in Japan and finished in 20th with +4,552 higher than 1st position. Career mode driving as Alfa Romeo

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, ffigueir said:

A IA ainda é dominada em condições de chuva. Fiz a qualificação no Japão e terminei em 20º com +4,552 acima da 1ª posição. Modo carreira dirigindo como Alfa Romeo

Complete traction control?

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, Hammerpgh62 said:

In the online league I run the SC rarely comes out.  There have been multiple incidents that should have seen it appear but nothing came out.  One of the few times it appeared not one of us had a clue why lol.

It just needs a slight tweak to bring it out a touch more often. 

Agree on that. Our league is driving 100% races for 9 years now and the SC is as bad as ever before. It’s completely a mess if the SC comes out randomly because in some races it really changes the race outcome, while on other races where it would be necessary it doesn’t come out. In one crash in Monaco the car was standing not in the way and SC was coming out, in six other accidents where cars where completely on the track in the way it didn’t came out. That’s just annoying and the only way to avoid that is to turn the SC off. 

• Agree 3

On 10/31/2019 at 1:21 PM, Involved In It said:

I had no idea this was in the game until now...

A long-forgotten fad.

F1® 2019.png

Yeah, but you have to pay for the long-forgotten fad! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

10 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Yeah, but you have to pay for the long-forgotten fad! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Granted. In the same way you had to actually pay for one of those fads in stores if you wanted one of them.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:16 AM, RedDevilKT said:

@bastek2504 @MrCosta96 The lapped cars ghosting option is directly tied into the existing ghosting option. If the ghosting option is enabled for the league or lobby then lapped cars will ghost, likewise if this is disabled, cars will not ghost at all including lapped cars. Hope that helps!

@RedDevilKT

The problem is that if we disable ghosting in lobbies, the races will be a disaster because of VSC and SC not showing.

Check here (34 minutes and 30 seconds): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twpctFDwwEo&feature=youtu.be&t=34m30s

Here (45 minutes and 8 seconds): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwoqscrFHto&feature=youtu.be&t=45m8s

And here (46 minutes and 33 seconds): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwoqscrFHto&feature=youtu.be&t=46m33s (wow, 3 crashes in same straight and just a VSC?)

No ghosting in races needs to have a simulation SC in races too.

Edited by WiiMoritz
  • Agree 1