Sign in to follow this  

GRID - Next patch update - 24/10/2019

Hey all 🙂 

Quick update on the status of the next patch: it's currently going through tests internally ahead of submission, and I'm putting together the official patch notes with the team as we speak. 

From super-minor stuff to plenty of community-reported topics, the team have managed to create a huge number of tweaks and improvements for the patch, so I'll deliver the notes as soon as they're 100% confirmed. 

Thanks 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 9

20 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey all 🙂 

Quick update on the status of the next patch: it's currently going through tests internally ahead of submission, and I'm putting together the official patch notes with the team as we speak. 

From super-minor stuff to plenty of community-reported topics, the team have managed to create a huge number of tweaks and improvements for the patch, so I'll deliver the notes as soon as they're 100% confirmed. 

Thanks 🙂

Can you tell us if the trees at the side of the track will be any better, Im still to pick this up and im having sleepless nights over Tree Gate 🌴

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

52 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Can you tell us if the trees at the side of the track will be any better, Im still to pick this up and im having sleepless nights over Tree Gate 🌴

Ther are far more important things that need sorting in this "shell" of a game than friggin trees , imo.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, Madmaz116 said:

Ther are far more important things that need sorting in this "shell" of a game than friggin trees , imo.

Fingers crossed for the better trees 🤞
🌴🌲

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FlashStealth said:

if they will fix trees i promise i'll dedicate on it 10min of staring conteplation 

If they fix trees i promise i will buy game and refund it right after !!

🤞

Edited by CrazySerbianGuy
forgot crossed fingers

31 minutes ago, GavinMac said:

shouldn't be going slow enough to see the trees!

Are you kidding? Zoom in 800% when playing and you will see them. 

31 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Patch notes incoming this afternoon, ahead of the patch's expected release early next week. Watch this space! 

Sitting here watching...👀

Admiring all these trees: 🏝🎄🌴🌲🌳🌵🍂🍁🏜

there are so many different ones.  

50 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Patch notes incoming this afternoon, ahead of the patch's expected release early next week. Watch this space! 

oh wow 

Ohhhh Codemasters Hope you made the AI difficulty better on hard.... and very hard..... this was too easy for good player, I want a challenge lol 😄

Any fix for cars being damaged at the start of a race even when they've haven't been used before?