Jump to content Jump to content

GRID - Next patch update - 24/10/2019

ChrisGrovesMCM

Hey all 🙂 

Quick update on the status of the next patch: it's currently going through tests internally ahead of submission, and I'm putting together the official patch notes with the team as we speak. 

From super-minor stuff to plenty of community-reported topics, the team have managed to create a huge number of tweaks and improvements for the patch, so I'll deliver the notes as soon as they're 100% confirmed. 

Thanks 🙂

20 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey all 🙂 

Quick update on the status of the next patch: it's currently going through tests internally ahead of submission, and I'm putting together the official patch notes with the team as we speak. 

From super-minor stuff to plenty of community-reported topics, the team have managed to create a huge number of tweaks and improvements for the patch, so I'll deliver the notes as soon as they're 100% confirmed. 

Thanks 🙂

Can you tell us if the trees at the side of the track will be any better, Im still to pick this up and im having sleepless nights over Tree Gate 🌴

52 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Can you tell us if the trees at the side of the track will be any better, Im still to pick this up and im having sleepless nights over Tree Gate 🌴

Ther are far more important things that need sorting in this "shell" of a game than friggin trees , imo.

31 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Patch notes incoming this afternoon, ahead of the patch's expected release early next week. Watch this space! 

Sitting here watching...👀

Admiring all these trees: 🏝🎄🌴🌲🌳🌵🍂🍁🏜

there are so many different ones.  

Archived