Sign in to follow this  

Random automatic wipers bug

I tried Dirt Rally 2.0 some months ago and I noticed this annoying issue with the wipers, which activate every now and then, even when I have set them to manual operation. Has this been fixed in any recent patch? Thankyou.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It has not been fixed, and looking at patch notes it won't be fixed in the next patch either. It's really baffling why they don't fix it. Manual wipers should be manual

Yeah I hate this stupid bug personally.  Sounds like it would be easy to fix / disable as well by default.   It just seems unnecessary to leave this hanging for so many years.

• Agree 1

It's really a shame that such a good game is ruined by bugs like this, specially now that the main problems it had such as the poor VR performance or the lack of analog handbrake have already been fixed. Maybe we could start a petition to Codemasters... I bet that fixing this issue would not take more than 5 minutes editing the code.

It's funny how my bumper cam doesn't show many bugs others have 😄 Yeah, the immersion is not the best but I like it, better than a 3rd person cam which looks like driving RC car.

• Disagree 2