F1 2019 Patch WishList

First of all, Thank you Codemasters for latest update 1.15 🙂 You fixed one of the biggest problems of the game, Drivers Transfer System. Of course we have some other things, that we want to change in the game 🙂 I know you cant fix everything, but i hope you can fix some other things 🙂 

• Realistic Drivers Performance
  • Realistic Teams Performance 
  • Safety Car Problems
  • DRS Zones
  • Custom Driver Selection in Grand Prix Mode (I want to see my name in Grand Prix Races)
  • Custom Starting Grid Option in Grand Prix Mode
  • Equal Cars option in Grand Prix Mode ( It would be fun to play with Equal Cars ) I really want this option 🙂
  • Equal Cars option in Time Trial 
  • Turn Off Option for A.I. Engine Failures ( I dont like to get easy points )
  • 25% Tyre Strategy for A.I. ( A.I. put Hard Tyres after first pit stop in 25% Races, you know there is no point for Hard Tyres in 25% Races)
  • Balanced R&D System ( I think R&D System is too fast, unrealistic. It must be a little bit faster then F1 2017 R&D System )
  • Change Weather option in Career Mode ( Yes i dont like to drive in Rain )

if i forgot something guys, just write it in a comment 🙂 

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Like 3

Pre-Seasson Tests (With test drivers)
F2 Drivers should be able to drive for F1 Teams
Chancing the driver suits for classic cars to fit with the car colours.

• Like 1

I'd honestly just be happy with balancing the AI drivers properly, which I can see is already on the list.

Otherwise maybe I'd go with being able to manually change driver lineups before starting a career mode maybe. Can sort of carry on after season 10 in that way.

I'd also like to see former drivers in recent games on the rotation in career mode like Alonso, Button, Ocon etc.

Failing that, their models and helmets added so you choose them as your avatar.

• Agree 1

I'd like to have the ability to manually adjust driver strengths and weaknesses as well as car and team performance from within the game, without having to mod it myself, just like in FIFA where we can adjust all attributes of teams and players in great detail.

• Agree 2

On 10/24/2019 at 6:23 PM, TheSerbian said:

First of all, Thank you Codemasters for latest update 1.15 🙂 You fixed one of the biggest problems of the game, Drivers Transfer System. Of course we have some other things, that we want to change in the game 🙂 I know you cant fix everything, but i hope you can fix some other things 🙂 

• Realistic Drivers Performance
  • Realistic Teams Performance 
  • Safety Car Problems
  • DRS Zones
  • Custom Driver Selection in Grand Prix Mode (I want to see my name in Grand Prix Races)
  • Custom Starting Grid Option in Grand Prix Mode
  • Equal Cars option in Grand Prix Mode ( It would be fun to play with Equal Cars ) I really want this option 🙂
  • Equal Cars option in Time Trial 
  • Turn Off Option for A.I. Engine Failures ( I dont like to get easy points )
  • 25% Tyre Strategy for A.I. ( A.I. put Hard Tyres after first pit stop in 25% Races, you know there is no point for Hard Tyres in 25% Races)
  • Balanced R&D System ( I think R&D System is too fast, unrealistic. It must be a little bit faster then F1 2017 R&D System )
  • Change Weather option in Career Mode ( Yes i dont like to drive in Rain )

if i forgot something guys, just write it in a comment 🙂 

The A.I. put on hard tyres on my teammate in a 50% race at Russia with 7 laps to go

• Weather and time of day in Leagues, we need an online championship mode 2018 had it!
  • Keyboard button binding support for Xbox One
  • EQUAL F1 2019 cars option in offline single player races
  • Ability to race OFFLINE with our CUSTOM car  
  • Ability to select which classic cars we race against offline and in offline championship
  • Better AI tyre strategy (too easy to undercut or they put hards on in 25% race)
  • Ability to use ANY 2019 car in time trial, make them equal in time trial, you still can't set a competitive time with the McLaren etc
  • Add some interesting weekly online events once the season is over 

Edited by TomAAA

My patch list is simply.

Fix the dam game I paid my hard earned money for.

It's about time game companies become pay back money for games that don't work & is not fixed within 1 month.

• Thanks 1

How about me not losing career rep because an over eager backmarker decides to shunt me from behind down a straight then the team being all ****** off about failed obje tives.

The game lacks realism on many fronts!

A force feedback graph telementry like PC woulf be good also for setting up the feedback for novices in the wheel world like myself.

Im on 18 stiĺl but from youtube I know this is still in the 19 game amongst other ridicilous issues.

Edited by AdamFreeman
  • Agree 1