Grid 2019 PS4 Corrupted Data Situation

Hello, I am a longtime fan of Codemaster games going back to TOCA Race Driver 2.

I am repeatedly experiencing a corrupted Data situation when playing Grid 2019 on my PS4 Pro.  Please let me know how this can be fixed.  I want to continue playing the game but cannot with my current situation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  A summary of my situation is as follows.

A short description of the problem: Over 4 times I have received a fatal corrupted application error for Grid 2019 on my PS4.

Platform you’re on: PS4 Pro

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): Version 1.04

Game Mode: Single Player Career Mode

What happened in the lead-up to the problem? The error typically happens after I have completed a 2 race racing series. It hasn't occurred yet after just 1 race in a series

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: "Cannot continue using the application. The data for the following application is corrupted. Delete the application from the PS4, and then insert the disc again."

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.): Thrustmaster T300 Racing Wheel with pedals.

• Like 1

I'm having the exact same issue, I've gotten corrupt data twice now.

A short description of the problem: After completing certain championships, the game crashes and corrupts the save data. 

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PS4.

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): 1.04

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): Career

What happened in the lead-up to the problem: After completing one event and moving to the next, the game crashes. After restarting, the save shows as corrupted.

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.): Just a standard PS4 controller.

• Disagree 1

Hi Codemasters Technical Support:

Unfortunately, I haven't been contacted by anybody from Codemasters to tell me how to fix my Grid 2019 corrupted data situation so I can continue playing the game.  What is the solution to this problem?

so on ps4 i have found out that the corrupted data and the crashes only happen on the fourth event in the TUNER series maybe its just my game but if it is also the case with ur games try to avoid that particular event.

It can be possible that this is only the case with my game but i cant test it much more because i wanna keep my ps4 a little bit longer ^^

• Agree 1

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, TUSMBOX said:

I'm having the exact same issue, I've gotten corrupt data twice now.

A short description of the problem: After completing certain championships, the game crashes and corrupts the save data. 

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PS4.

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): 1.04

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): Career

What happened in the lead-up to the problem: After completing one event and moving to the next, the game crashes. After restarting, the save shows as corrupted. 

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.): Just a standard PS4 controller.

Thank you for this information - super useful which will help us with identifying the cause of the issue here.

Crashes on platforms (and in some instances, corrupted data because of this) is a priority topic right now and I'm working with the team to find out more info 🙂