Jump to content
DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Patch 1.1 Notes

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, CordedQuill42 said:

New content being announced on the Codemasters Racing Line

How do you know?

 

P.S.: I get salary tomorrow... hopefully something will convince me I have to spend some 30€...

Edited by Boyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About Yas Marina... I was wondering if they would add a street track or a real world track.. I guess they did both, lol.

Not the biggest fan of the track, but it is not bad either. Hope every update includes more than  one track tho. Also, I hope they add career events with the new tracks that they add.

 

EDIT: OMG, I always confuse Yas Marina with Marina Bay, lol. I guess next year I will get confused with Alpha Centauri and Alfa Romeo too xD

Edited by Leocp
Messing with track names :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChrisGrovesMCM

Can we get an update on the Around The Globe trophy, we don't get any trackers on PS4 to know if it's counting, however an Xbox poster has made a thread saying his tracker is now stuck on 82% after the patch, I've already spent 20/30 hours (I don't know because I can't track it) driving 99 laps around Indianapolis, I don't really think it's fair to sink another 30 hours or even 1 hour pushing for this terrible trophy grind to then find out I'm wasting my time because it's not increasing.

 

Alternatively can the 44,000km please just be reduced , even by 50% it's so high!! 😭😭😭

Edited by potential91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, potential91 said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM

Can we get an update on the Around The Globe trophy, we don't get any trackers on PS4 to know if it's counting, however an Xbox poster has made a thread saying his tracker is now stuck on 82% after the patch, I've already spent 20/30 hours (I don't know because I can't track it) driving 99 laps around Indianapolis, I don't really think it's fair to sink another 30 hours or even 1 hour pushing for this terrible trophy grind to then find out I'm wasting my time because it's not increasing.

 

Alternatively can the 44,000km please just be reduced , even by 50% it's so high!! 😭😭😭

Hey there - yep I'm tracking this to see if progress on this achievement isn't being tracked for some. Will be talking to the team about this 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sie nehmen sich warscheinlich den ersten oder zweiten teil wickeln ne rolle toilettenpapier drumm rum. und das is dann der royal mit käse.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafendante said:

sie nehmen sich warscheinlich den ersten oder zweiten teil wickeln ne rolle toilettenpapier drumm rum. und das is dann der royal mit käse.....

 

Tut mir leid, aber alle Beiträge müssen auf Englisch sein. Bitte benutzen Sie diesen Link zum Übersetzen. https://www.bing.com/translator

English:

Sorry about that, but all posts must be in English. Please use this link to translate. https://www.bing.com/translator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, Assiemodis said:

Did you use primer?    :classic_laugh::classic_tongue:

If he used Primer, then it would have been obvious that he used it,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a week and this is the progress on this game. Shocker....

You should be refunding every grid player. Disgusting that you can get away with releasing a game in this condition and expect everyone to be patient with updates...

Don't sugar coat this for what it is, it is an insult.... and a scam, bunch of lying criminals taking money for broken code... 

But you want us to tell you what needs fixing..... that is pure comedy.

 

While I'm here how do I get a refund? What's the procedure.... $90 for the ultimate broken unpatched edition...

:classic_ninja: 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GridShinobi said:

Been a week and this is the progress on this game. Shocker....

You should be refunding every grid player. Disgusting that you can get away with releasing a game in this condition and expect everyone to be patient with updates...

Don't sugar coat this for what it is, it is an insult.... and a scam, bunch of lying criminals taking money for broken code... 

But you want us to tell you what needs fixing..... that is pure comedy.

 

While I'm here how do I get a refund? What's the procedure.... $90 for the ultimate broken unpatched edition...

:classic_ninja: 

 

I agree. Im doing as much PR reporting to all possible. This scam is a joke. I wish someone had enough clout to show just how scummy they are. Can not fathom how little they care. Wish i never spent the 90+ on this game. That is broken. Crashes after every single race. And they have not said a word other then blaming nvidia drivers.. Ummm im AMD... This is a joke. Gotta be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the plus side, I'm gonna said that I'm surprised that the patch made the base PS4 version to look somewhat noticeably better. The improvements are on the little details. Less trained eyes may not meet the diferences, but those are there. And in some cases they make a huge diference (mainly the real view mirror and the reflections). So, good job on that. I seriously keep wishing that you can keep tuning the game to reach the 60fps on base consoles, or at least add a performance mode, to reduce the numbers of cars and and run the game as fast as possible... Really, is the only thing lacking graphic wise now.

But now, guys... I know you are still working on the game, this patch proves it.... But as feared, this patch fixed a lot of things but added a lot of other new problems, which are very serious and game breaking, like the issue on Xbox (already fixed, luckily) and now the issue on PS4, which makes the game to hard crash randomly and even makes you lose your progress due to corrupted data....

The core gameplay is pretty fun, but a game this flawled coming from the Codies is something we don't see every day. I seriously hope you are working hard to try to fix it asap and as best as possible, to keep adding stuff later on, and ultimately making it a game worth of the name Grid and to come from your studio. Because right now, you can see the dissapointment as new problems arise every day on every plataform, during the same week that the big patch landed. Right now I cannot even play the game because of the constant crashes...

I wanna be respectful, and I wanna let you guys know that I like the game, and I wanna play it for a long season! So please, let me do that! Lol, please give us all the game we all players deserve, and of course, the one you guys deserve to make and publish!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MyMessiah said:

I made my first negative review on steam and guess what game it was 😉

Leaderboards haven't changed, still made up of flashback times.... game is a joke/ just like this forum.... a waste of everyone's time.

codemasters lol 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted for a refund due to the game being broken and devs neglecting nor acknowledging they care. I will let yall know if steam approves so you can due the same.. Not even worth waiting anymore for this horrid company to care. Its obvious they dont. Done with codemasters for good after this broken hot mess. Been a fan since toca and this co is nothing what i used to be. Just all about the cash grab false advertising now!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TONEex said:

I submitted for a refund due to the game being broken and devs neglecting nor acknowledging they care. I will let yall know if steam approves so you can due the same.. Not even worth waiting anymore for this horrid company to care. Its obvious they dont. Done with codemasters for good after this broken hot mess. Been a fan since toca and this co is nothing what i used to be. Just all about the cash grab false advertising now!

Update. Steam said no for refund. So here goes 90$ down the drain...

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 5:55 PM, GridShinobi said:

Leaderboards haven't changed, still made up of flashback times.... game is a joke/ just like this forum.... a waste of everyone's time.

codemasters lol 

Which leaderboards have flashback times?   They never made my laps any faster.  Only slower.  It would always be on the next lap when id used a flash back and it would change my best previous lap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, TeddytheBeakman said:

Which leaderboards have flashback times?   They never made my laps any faster.  Only slower.  It would always be on the next lap when id used a flash back and it would change my best previous lap.

Shanghai Oriental. Top time and number 2 are flashback times... it is the next lap where you gain a better time using flashback, its a bug. Not sure how it works, but it does... because I did the time for 2nd with a flashback and it is the only way to get your time to improve vs a lap without flashback.... game is broken trash. :classic_ninja:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.11.2019 at 13:27, CordedQuill42 said:

 

Tut mir leid, aber alle Beiträge müssen auf Englisch sein. Bitte benutzen Sie diesen Link zum Übersetzen. https://www.bing.com/translator

Englisch:

Tut mir leid, aber alle Beiträge müssen auf Englisch sein. Bitte benutzen Sie diesen Link zum Übersetzen. https://www.bing.com/translator

you will probably take the first or second part of a roll of toilet paper. and that's the royal with cheese .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×