Just purchased GT Sport & F1 needs to looks what a game should give us

Hi

I know many will disagree.

I just purchased GT sport and the features & functions you have with the car is what we need in CM games.

The easy to change my settings using my F1 add-on wheel is perfect.

CM needs these easy to use features in F1.

Even that fact a few years later the game is still getting better with add on... 

If I was not such a big F1 fan & the fact GT sport only has last year cars I would not buy F1

Edited by Hygradeb
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Besides asking people in this forum I just found another way to practice driving.

Buy GT sports and go through the practice for beginners it's the type of practice we need in F1 but CM can't be bothered to add.

In fact 90% the items in GT is perfect for F1

Edited by Hygradeb
  • Agree 1

F1 did back a few years ago but it was awful and because the customer base didn’t really change it was scrapped. 

Yeah F1 has had tutorials, physical and visual video but they have been very basic, feeding through only what you already likely know from watching and learning from F1 on TV and listening to the broadcasters. They could really do with tutorials on perfecting starts, pit stops, strategies etc. But then they'd need to go by the game not real life and as its often bugged it won't work well. It would be a very welcome thing to have though as without the forum help from the fans/community it can be tough for a beginner to master the more technical side of competitive F1 racing.

• Agree 1