Jump to content Jump to content

Multiplayer Issues...

GavinMac

Couple of issues I have seen, don't know if they have been recorded. 

PC:

• Lujiazui Eight Ring - cannot be played in multiplayer, 4 of us in the race and the game does the flight down the grid but never ends, resulting in alt-f4 to restart the game.
  • 5 of us racing in multiplayer, one member pings or crashes out, his car gets taken over by the AI.  the member cannot rejoin the game/lobby to spectate until the race is over and his AI car is gone, resulting in him missing the next race.

• 1 month later...

minor mp issues

1. Having to select your car twice to get it

2. Event doesn't finish when one of the players has terminal damage unless that player quits / leaves the lobby

3. Sometimes it says time attack in the lobby but the event is actually a race and vise versa

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, MrMadArnie said:

minor mp issues

1. Having to select your car twice to get it

2. Event doesn't finish when one of the players has terminal damage unless that player quits / leaves the lobby

3. Sometimes it says time attack in the lobby but the event is actually a race and vise versa

Hello - 1. and 2. Have been previously noted and we're looking to address them. 3 is a new one and I'll see if there are any other reports of this, so we can look into investigating. Thanks 🙂

On 12/17/2019 at 3:52 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - 1. and 2. Have been previously noted and we're looking to address them. 3 is a new one and I'll see if there are any other reports of this, so we can look into investigating. Thanks 🙂

Thanks for the info Chris. Another minor issue I noticed

4. Sometimes a cars' livery is reapplied to other cars in following events. While it shows the actual livery in the lobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived