Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real F1 Thread

Is there an actual real F1 thread anywhere? I figure it is a bit strange not to have one in off-topic since most here play the game so you probably follow a bit of the sport.

This is just for any recent talking points, like for example, Verstappen not slowing down under a yellow flag demoting his pole position.

On one hand, I think it could ruin a good race today, as he should have had pole regardless of the last lap. On the other hand, he probably did disrespect safety. But on the other other hand, I feel the FIA only gave him retrospective action due to his press conference answer.

Do you think he should have got penalised for overtaking Valterri full speed?

22 minutes ago, thatsfine said:

Is there an actual real F1 thread anywhere? I figure it is a bit strange not to have one in off-topic since most here play the game so you probably follow a bit of the sport.

This is just for any recent talking points, like for example, Verstappen not slowing down under a yellow flag demoting his pole position.

On one hand, I think it could ruin a good race today, as he should have had pole regardless of the last lap. On the other hand, he probably did disrespect safety. But on the other other hand, I feel the FIA only gave him retrospective action due to his press conference answer.

Do you think he should have got penalised for overtaking Valterri full speed?

Yes in the Motorsport sub forum.