Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... √ó
Sign in to follow this  

Xbox - Patch 1.15

Where the hell is patch 1.15 I wanna start season 5 but I wanna change game settings ūüė©

Edited by Jsd97

It's disappointing really. At first, I thought it would be applied along with the PC and PlayStation versions of the game after they've been patched.

My intuition was so wrong.

Honestly, to me, they should wait for each console to be earned the green light for the patch, and then add the patch into the game.

When it's like this, in its current state, it's really infuriating for other console players.

• Agree 1

That's really not how it works, though. Codemasters have no control over when the patch gets "added into the game". They could submit the Xbox patch to Microsoft a few days earlier because they know it always takes longer than the others, but that's about it.

Maybe it's delayed because they are still looking for means to implement keyboard support. If that's the reason, that's just fine by me.

Edited by 1512marcel

Is there really a patch for Xbox for this release? It normally doesn't take third party this long to QA a release.  As of this posting still no XB1 patch 1.15. 

Edited by FOneFanatic

3 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Is there really a patch for Xbox for this release? It normally doesn't take third party this long to QA a release.  As of this posting still no XB1 patch 1.15. 

Patch 1.15 is now available on Steam and PS4, and will be live on Xbox One pending first party approval. Please see the patch notes below to see what’s been updated with this patch. (according to the first info about this patch) So there will be a patch.

Still no Xbox One keyboard extra button binding support even though the PS4 has it.

@TomAAA Please see the thread regarding Xbox Keyboard support which is updated as and when we have information regarding it. 

16 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Patch 1.15 is now available on Steam and PS4, and will be live on Xbox One pending first party approval. Please see the patch notes below to see what’s been updated with this patch. (according to the first info about this patch) So there will be a patch.

Not long after this posting the XB1 patch finally did show up...that was a long approval period indeed - five days!