Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.15 FPS issues

I seem to be having the same problem running DX11. Benchmark tells me I'm averaging 70 FPS or so, but what I'm seeing on screen is unplayable, lowering graphics settings doesn't make any difference. DX12 on the other hand shows a smoother framerate, but I can't seem to play longer than 30 minutes without a CTD.

Please just tell me how to roll back to an older patch so I can play offline without issues. I pre-ordered this game and have had it since launch, 120 hours absolutely no issues until patch 1.12. Please just let me have my game back, it's been over a month since I've been able to play without issues.

I've just updated the PC known issues section to include a potential workaround for the DX12 stability issues. Please check this out and let us know if it resolves your issues:

• Thanks 1

HI @trwalker1994,

Would you be able to send us the following items:

• Your dxdiag
  • Your hardware settings file
  • Your crash dump zip file that is generated when the game crashes using the DX12 exe

Instructions for gathering the above materials and where to send them can be found here:

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Hi @trwalker1994,

Are you able to update your gfx drivers to see if that helps with either of your issues?

Thanks.