Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test area

Would love to see a test area implemented. Basically a large parking lot with all game surfaces in the game which we could use to fine tune our driving skills and learn how they handle without having to worry about crashing into or off cliff. I think this would be really beneficial in tuning car setups and also just learning how each car behaves.

To follow on the basis of using real-world environments, maybe have Millbrook Proving Ground for this? It's used in real life for testing rally cars (and the occasional hillclimb or point-to-point event) and has special calibrated testing areas as well as "natural" roads for testing, and fully unpaved routes.

serieux retourné jouer sur dirt 3 ,dirt rally,c'est du rally un point c'est tout.

Jon7348 said:
Would love to see a test area implemented. Basically a large parking lot with all game surfaces in the game which we could use to fine tune our driving skills and learn how they handle without having to worry about crashing into or off cliff. I think this would be really beneficial in tuning car setups and also just learning how each car behaves.
You mean like the Rally School idea I suggested in the DiRT Rally Suggestion box? ;)