So season 3+4 is full price during the Steam sale...

Posted (edited)

Money is money wether its pc or ps4.  I have both. 

But please for the love of God.  Reduce or put season 3/4 on ps4 in a sale . I bought season 1/2 in a sale 6 months ago and would have expected by now Season3/4 to be in a sale on ps4. 

It stinks 💩👾

Edited by senna94f1
I am stupidly happy

There's no more Deluxe Upgrade or Season 1+2 DLC bundle available for purchase?

Just 3+4 Deluxe 2.0 Upgrade or Year One Pass with 1+2+3+4?

On 3/11/2020 at 12:13 AM, senna94f1 said:

Money is money wether its pc or ps4.  I have both. 

But please for the love of God.  Reduce or put season 3/4 on ps4 in a sale . I bought season 1/2 in a sale 6 months ago and would have expected by now Season3/4 to be in a sale on ps4. 

It stinks 💩👾

Same for me, i´ve been waiting for a sale on S3/S4 pass but no dice for now. Weirdly enough the pass in one sale or had the price permanently reduced on Xbox and Steam.

The only price reduction for the passes on PSN EU is the yearly pass for €19.99 but i already have the first two seasons so the wait continues.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Its Clear that They lost so much money on season 3+4. thats why it isn't on sale, (it sales so poor,mostly due The S4 only RX content).

ON PSN store Alaska, there is only 18 ratings for season 3+4 and one of them was mine..

Edited by dani211212

1 hour ago, dani211212 said:

Its Clear that They lost so much money on season 3+4. thats why it isn't on sale, (it sales so poor,mostly due The S4 only RX content).

ON PSN store Alaska, there is only 18 ratings for season 3+4 and one of them was mine..

So begs questions. As why were season 1/2 in sale on ps4 store in 1st place if season 3/4 were never ever going to be available in same format as season 1/2

I would never ever have bought season 1/2 if I'd known it was simply to rip people off  .

It just goes to show the contempt that modern day companies have for its existing and future customers. 

It used to be your word was your honour and helping others while still making a profit was a good thing. 

Nowadays it's so blatant as they advertise 1 thing and on release its nothing like the advertised version. .

Please note I am not talking about any company or person and it's just my personal opinion as well as thousands of others lol

Please contact Saul Goodman. 

• Haha 1

I didn't say they rip off people, i just say they need time to get back revenue, so they can put later on sale, on platform with more sale number of s3+4 they will put sooner on sale.. thats how it works..

• Disagree 1