Events - points calculation

Hi,

I’m wondering if someone is able to tell  how exactly the points in events are being calculated. Obviously the faster the better, but I can’t understand differences between events, e.g. why in some events where I finish P1 in quali and P1 in the race I receive 25k and in other 50k. Is there any simple formula connected with lap/race time or some other factors are being considered?

I believe it's calculated on overall time relative to the other racers. When you finish race 3 check where you are on the leaderboard.

This is service my friend made for fans of the game F1 Mobile. Do you have a lot of parts and can't find the perfect set? Enter all the details in the fields and we will calculate the best combination!
f1mobile.herokuapp.com

15 hours ago, Miiicky said:

This is service my friend made for fans of the game F1 Mobile. Do you have a lot of parts and can't find the perfect set? Enter all the details in the fields and we will calculate the best combination!
f1mobile.herokuapp.com

Nice, but how do we search the different parts, when I tap add it keeps adding the same part. 

Plus can we input all 20 or 30 of our parts and will it tell us which 8 of the 20 we have to use?

6 hours ago, Pete74786 said:

Nice, but how do we search the different parts, when I tap add it keeps adding the same part. 

Plus can we input all 20 or 30 of our parts and will it tell us which 8 of the 20 we have to use?

It's just a picture (example). Add button adds a new part, and you should fill the field with your part. 

Yes, if you add all your parts - it will tell you the best points combination.

We think about adding all parts to the database, but can't find all properties to them

18 hours ago, Miiicky said:

It's just a picture (example). Add button adds a new part, and you should fill the field with your part. 

Yes, if you add all your parts - it will tell you the best points combination.

We think about adding all parts to the database, but can't find all properties to them

Could you give us some screen shot examples of how to go about this.

For e.g what do we fill in at “equipments car size”

Will it always show same picture when adding a part?

And what do we fill in at “size” field.

Awesome, I see you updated the app and now it’s explanatory.

I tried with every single part I have available, but it crashed 🤔.

Then only used parts that have aero and it gave a suggestion of which parts to use, it suggested one part “brake ducts” that normally I wouldn’t use as I steer away from any form of braking, but will test with the suggested setup and give some feedback on whether I’m setting new PB’s.

Hey! Thank you for feedback.

I think it's your calculations? first, second? So it calculates correctly. 

A small explanation of how it calculates.

When you add a new part - you are adding Score number. Which means the sum of aerodynamics, brakes, power etc. in this part.

Service doesn't know about how much power or brakes the part gives you. It knows only the sum of these indicators. And it calculates the best combination based on the maximum of  R&D points.

We are thinking about creating an option for calculating the best combination for power or aerodynamics as well. But in this case, you should fill in many more fields in each part (look attachment). Instead of sum(score) - you should fill in power, aero, lightweight, handling

Based on that, at first, we want to create a library with all existing parts and have all data about these parts. Then you can easily choose your part from a library, and not fill each time this numbers

22.png

18 minutes ago, Miiicky said:

Hey! Thank you for feedback.

I think it's your calculations? first, second? So it calculates correctly. 

A small explanation of how it calculates.

When you add a new part - you are adding Score number. Which means the sum of aerodynamics, brakes, power etc. in this part.

Service doesn't know about how much power or brakes the part gives you. It knows only the sum of these indicators. And it calculates the best combination based on the maximum of  R&D points.

We are thinking about creating an option for calculating the best combination for power or aerodynamics as well. But in this case, you should fill in many more fields in each part (look attachment). Instead of sum(score) - you should fill in power, aero, lightweight, handling

Based on that, at first, we want to create a library with all existing parts and have all data about these parts. Then you can easily choose your part from a library, and not fill each time this numbers

22.png

🙂 that would be great if all fields were included as you plan to do, and then the more people who access and load their parts then it would facilitate you building the library of all available parts, the other option would to then also include what each parts lvl is so that you could see the increase in attributes from lvl 1 to lvl2 etc.