F1 2019 - Crash when continuing career in Patch 1.15

Hi All,

We have received reports via our crash reporting servers that some users are failing to load into their career games in version 1.15. However, we haven't had any reports of this on our forums. If you have experienced this issue on PC or PS4 then please could you send through your saved game file and our dev team can investigate this issue further?

Info on how to send us your save file can be found here:

Many thanks,
Hoo.

Hi, I have this loading failure.

• A short description of the problem: when loading in career mode and Time Trial mode, the Singapore track fails to load. I waited 30min but it keeps 'loading' - see screenshot in attachment. 
  • Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PS4 
  • Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): F1 2019 v1.15
  • Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): Single Player Career and Time Trial. I didn't try more modes since it's obvious there is an issue with the Singapore track. 
  • If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?: NA
  • What happened in the lead up to the problem?: nothing special 
  • If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: no error message received
  • Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc): Thrustmaster GT wheel 
  • If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears: see attachment for screenshot

I hope you can debug this. Let me know what I can do to continue my career mode. I don't want to start from the beginning.

Thanks!

/ Benjamin

screenshot F1 2019.jpg

Saved_data.zip